Erin Kidnapped

It was one night, and Erin was in the car alone, and checking to see If their offender was around, and all the others were in their cars.

"Nothing yet guys." Erin replied on her Radio.

"Excuse me officer". A man asked.

"Yeah, what's-. Erin got cut off by a hit to the head, and hit the dashboard.

The man opened the door, and dragged Erin out of it.

Erin was unconscious on her back, while the offender stepped on her stomach.

Erin jumped, and fell back on her back.

The offender dragged Erin by her feet, and at that moment Erin woke up, and clawed her fingers at the ground.

"NO, NO GET OFF!!" Erin screamed, as she kicked her legs, and reached for her Radio but ended up getting knocked out again.

The offender dragged her again, and carried her to the car, and shoved her in the backseat, then drove off.

It was about 3 hours till Erin last checked in, and this worried Jay.

"Voight, Erin hasn't checked in for about 3 hours." Jay explained, as he looked at Voight.

"I'm sure she's okay Jay, probably no signal." Hank sighed.

Jay knew his girl wasn't losing signal, she could be hurt, or got taken, so he decided to go find her.

"To hell with this". Jay mumbled, as he undid his seatbelt, and jumped out of the car.

"HALSTEAD!" Voight yelled.

Jay just ignored him, and walked to Erin's car.

Jay saw his girl's car, and drew his gun, while walking to the car.

Jay made it to the car, and checked the car, and he noticed the car door was open.

"Lindsay." Jay yelled.

"Erin." Jay whispered, as he looked around the floor.

Jay got his torch out, and focused it on the floor, while moving around, he stopped short, when he saw Erin's Badge, Radio, Gun, and Vest all over the floor.

"What the hell." Jay muttered, as he saw blood on the curb, and on her badge.

"This is 50-21 George, My Partner Detective Erin Lindsay is missing, I repeat my partner is missing, send some cars." Jay ordered.

"Copy 50-21 George, cars En route." Dispatch replied.

"Halstead talk to me, what's happening"? Voight gravel voice came through the radio.

"E-Erin's been taken Voight, there's blood on the curb, and her Radio, Badge, Gun and Vest. are all over the floor. Jay explained, and sighed.

"Were on our way Jay." Voight responded.

Jay didn't bother to respond, he wanted his girl, he needed to find Erin.

The rest of the unit arrived, and all walked to Jay, who was holding Erin's vest.

"Jay, what do we know." Hank asked, as he scanned the area.

"W-Well, I saw her car door open, and I searched around, and inside of the car, nothing but her items, and blood. Jay whispered, but they could catch it.

"Okay, we know she's not dead, because if she was, they would of left the body." Voight explained, as he used his torch to examine the car, for any hair pieces or blood.

"Car's clean" Kim spoke, as she checked the trunk.

"Okay, whoever took Erin must of known we were coming, we find Yates we find Erin, Let's work the scene." Voight ordered. 

They all got to it, and worked the scene to find their best Friend.

Hi My Readers!!

This was suggested, I know this is a bit like 8x16, hope you guys like it!!

Comment, and vote!!

Stay safe ~