Jay's dad goes missing!

It was morning at the bullpen, and Erin and Jay were late together as usual.

The rest of them were giggling, and chatting, until Voight cleared his throat notifying them that he was about to speak.

Okay, we got a case, a very personal one. Voight explained.

What is it boss? Adam asked, as he leant back against his chair.

It's about Patrick Halstead. Voight Declared, as he stuck a photo of him on the board.

Wait.. Jay's dad? Antonio clarified.

Yes, Antonio, so we keep it on the down low until we tell Jay. Voight ordered.

They heard Jay and Erin giggling, as they walked upstairs.

No, no, you said You'd pay! Jay groaned.

Haha, you just got won by Erin Lindsay. Erin giggled.

I guess. Jay looked up, and dropped his coffee on the floor, as he saw a picture of his dad on the case board.

Erin didn't know what happened, until she saw Jay's dad on the board.

What the fuck! Jay whispered, as he went closer to the board.

I'm really sorry Jay. Voight replied, as he placed a hand on Jay's shoulder.

Jay couldn't stop the tears rolling down his face, as he bolted to the Locker room.

They all felt bad for Jay, They knew he didn't have a good relationship with his dad, but Jay and Pat still loved each other.

I'll go see if he's okay. Erin spoke, as she picked up the remaining coffee in the cup, and chucked the cups away.

They all agreed, as they focused back on the case.

Okay, Jay now knows, so no point hiding it from him, we need to work together, Atwater, Burgess, go through any footage there is from the early hours, he was taken at 5AM, he's now been missing 3 hours, Hailey and Antonio do some knock and talks to any witnesses. Voight ordered.

Copy that boss! They all said, as they did the task.

Erin was in the locker room, trying to calm Jay down by shushing gently.

Shhh, baby it's okay, The team's gonna find your dad. Erin whispered, as she softly forced his head into her chest, to let him cry, and seek comfort from her.

Hank walked into the Locker room, and saw his foster daughter, comforting the crying detective.

Hey, you wanna go home or back in and help work on the case baby? Erin asked, as she twirled a piece of his hair in her soft fingers.

I wanna work on the case!! Jay sniffled, as he stood up, with Erin.

Alright babe, let's go. Erin whispered, as they bumped into Hank.

Oh Hey Hank. Erin replied.

Hi Kiddo, Hi Jay. Voight smiled softly.

Hi. Jay simply stated, as he brushed past the hank, and Erin.

They watched Jay go back into the bullpen, to join the rest of the team.

How is he Erin? Voight asked, concerned for his detective.

I don't know dad, one minute he's sobbing, then the next he's saying sorry, and now he's left. Erin stressed.

Oh Kiddo, He's Jay, he's always been a half on, half off the books guy, that's one of the things that makes him a great detective. Voight explained.

Yeah, I guess your right. Erin stated.

I know, I always Am. Voight smirked.

They both walked out of the locker room, to the Bullpen, to see the others giving information to Jay about what they found.

Hailey noticed Voight, and relayed the information to him.

Sarge, we a young teen ID'd a witness confirming that It was a man, huge, bald, he had a mask on so they couldn't see their face, and we couldn't do facial, but they did say they noticed he was Caucasian, and his mask didn't cover the whole of his neck. Hailey explained.

Great work!! Voight praised, as he walked into his office.

Jay had his head in files, searching through Databases, as to where his dad could be.

Baby, hey let me help. Erin took some files, and scooted over to his desk, then read them.

Oh. My. God!! Jay stuttered out in shock.

Erin noticed her boyfriend's shocked face, and asked what's wrong.

What's up baby? Erin asked, as she closed a useless file.

T-the I-image. Jay sobbed.

Erin looked at the image on Jay's computer screen, and tears instantly filled her eyes, it was Patrick tied up on a chair, in an abandoned building.

All the others looked at the image, was upset, and angry to say the least,

Erin was comforting Jay on the couch in the breakroom.

Erin picked his head up gently, and placed it n the couch pillow.

Mouse track that building, give me names, or LKA's anything. Hank ordered.

Copy boss! Mouse remarked.

We gotta find him, and fast. Erin pointed out, with an Eyebrow raised.