Erin sick

It was one morning, and Jay was still asleep, they had the day off from work, until his girl ended up being ill.

Erin woke up feeling lightheaded and sick, a bit of sick rose up in her throat, and she bolted to the bathroom. 

Jay woke up being alerted by this noise, and noticed Erin wasn't next to him.

"Erin?" Jay called out, as he sat up.

Nothing but Erin puking.

Jay got up, and walked to the toilet door where his girl was. 

"Erin, you okay baby." Jay asked. 

"N-No." Erin sobbed. 

Jay unlocked the door with a pin, and saw his girl sitting around the toilet seat puking her guts up. 

"Oh baby, I'm here." Jay whispered, as he sat behind her, and rubbed her back softly. 

Erin puked as much as she had left in her system, and fell back onto Jay. 

"It's okay Erin, I'm here." Jay kissed her sweaty temple, as twisted a piece of hair behind her ear. 

Jay helped Erin up, and washed her teeth, and hands.

Jay flushed the chain, and washed his hands, before taking Erin and himself to bed. 

Jay got Erin into the covers, and hopped in. 

Erin cuddled into Jay's side, and sighed so glad he was here with her. 

"You can close your eyes, I'm right next to you." Jay suggested softly. 

Erin nodded, and closed her eyes, as she fell asleep. 

Erin puked a couple of times in the night, and Jay didn't mind at all, his girl was sick, she would do the same thing for him. 

"W-When will it stop." Erin whimpered, as she keeled over, and buried her head in Jay's thighs. 

"Soon baby, I promise." Jay sighed, as he massaged her hair in a soothing motion.

Erin fell asleep, and Jay fell asleep not long after.

Erin woke up feeling fresh, and better. 

"Morning baby." Erin whispered. 

Jay was so happy that his girl was feeling so much more livelier, and full of energy. 

"Well, good morning to you too baby." Jay chuckled. 

They had breakfast, and spent the day at home watching trashy movies with popcorn.

Hi My Readers!!

This was suggested hope you like it!!

Comment, vote and suggest, if you wanna!!

Stay safe Y'all ~ 😊