Stomach flu

It was a work day, and Erin woke up sweating, and shaking, she felt like she was gonna puke, so she woke up her boyfriend. 

"Jay, wake up. Erin sobbed. 

Jay heard sobbing, and opened his eyes, noticing it was his girl Erin, 

"Baby, what's up? Jay asked, as he hugged Erin. 

"I-I Feel sick, My head hurts so bad, Erin whimpered, as she buried her head in Jay's warm neck. 

"Oh baby girl, Shh, it's okay, do you feel like your gonna puke now. Jay asked softly, as he brushed some of her sweaty hair back. 

Erin just nodded, and gagged, notifying Jay to get her to the bathroom. 

"Okay, Baby Let's get you to the bathroom. Jay suggested, as he kissed her temple. 

Erin mumbled, and Jay helped her up, by an arm hanging around her waist. 

Mmm, Dizzy. Erin mumbled, as she tightened her grip on Jay. 

"Hang on baby, were nearly there." Jay pleaded, as he pushed the door open. 

Erin fell to the floor, and threw up, with Jay behind her rubbing soothing circles on her back. 

"It's okay baby, let it out, I'm right here." Jay whispered. 

Erin puked a couple of times, then leant back into Jay's warm chest. 

Jay tied her sweaty hair in a ponytail, and rocked her softly. 

"You done baby?" Jay asked. 

Y-Yep, can we go sleep? Erin mumbled. 

"Of course we can bubba, Let's clean you up first. Jay smiled softly. 

Jay wiped the vomit off Erin's face, and helped wash her hands, Jay washed his as well. 

Jay helped Erin up, and they walked to the bed, and Jay lied Erin down. 

Jay got Erin into some clean clothes, his Jumper, and her joggers. 

Jay took his top off, and changed into one of his Night shirts, then hopped into bed. 

Erin snuggled into Jay's warm side, and fell asleep to Jay stroking her hair softly. 

Erin gagged, and woke up, then grabbed the bucket to puke in it. 

Jay got alerted, and held Erin's hair back again. 

"Oh baby. Let it out , your okay." Jay whispered softly. 

Erin placed the bucket back down, and settled back into bed, then fell back to sleep. 

Morning came around, and Jay noticed Erin was still asleep curled into him. 

Jay placed Erin's body, on her side, and got up, not before kissing her head, He pulled the Duvet back, and exited the room. 

Jay was making Erin some soup, which she'll probably puke up, but he had to get her hydrated, and eat something. 

Jay turned the cooker off, and plated up the soup, then walked upstairs, to see his girl. 

Jay opened the door silently, and saw his girl still sleeping in the position he left her in. 

Jay then walked over to Erin's side, and placed the bowl of soup on her bedside table. 

"Erin, baby time to eat some food." Jay whispered. 

Mmm, Erin mumbled, not wanting to wake up. 

"Baby, there's a popsicle there as well. Jay encouraged. 

Erin woke up, and sat up by Jay helping her. 

C-Can I have the popsicle? Erin asked, her voice had more husk to it, from being sick. 

"Of course you can baby, here you go." Jay smiled, as he opened it. 

Erin took a lick of the popsicle, and this instantly made her feel a bit better. 

"Mmm, this is so refreshing, and good. Erin took several licks, until it melted in her mouth. 

"Haha, That's good baby." Jay chuckled, glad he could make his baby feel better. 

Erin fell asleep after drinking and eating some food. 

Jay fell asleep too, and in the morning Erin felt better, with a little tlc from her boyfriend. 

Hi My Readers!!

Hope you enjoyed this part, I enjoyed writing this!!!

Comment, Vote, suggest. 

Stay Safe ~