Car sick/Cabin!

It was one Evening, and Kim, Adam, and Erin and Jay were going on Holiday.

Jay was leaning on the Window in the back, and Adam was Driving, And Kim was sitting next to him.

Erin was in the back sitting next to Jay, she was Brushing her Hair, and Adam made a joke.

Lindsay, You better not get your brown hair on my new carpet! Adam Joked.

Well Adam, you better concentrate on driving, Instead of worrying about me and your precious carpet. Erin quipped back.

Ooh, she's got you there baby. Kim giggled.

Jay's stomach wasn't settling, and his head was pounding, he always got travel sick on long journeys.

Erin looked at her boyfriend who was pale as a sheet, sweating.

Ooh baby, you don't look good? Erin questioned, as she placed her makeup bag in her small bag, along with her hairbrush.

Oh god, No one puke, Please no one puke!! Adam winced.

Ugh, Adam shut your Pie hole. Kim groaned, as she looked at the two in the back.

I'm carsick. Jay muttered.

Erin knew Jay got carsick, and it normally led to this stage, on long journey's.

Oh baby, C'mere. Erin opened her arms, allowing Jay to snuggle in.

Is he okay? Kim asked, worried about her friend.

Yeah, he gets carsick, on Long journey's. Erin explained, as she ran a cool hand through his sweaty hair.

Jay groaned in pleasure, as he fell asleep to Erin's gentle Hands combing through his head.

He's sleeping now. Kim whispered.

Yeah, He's Adorable. Erin awed, as she kissed his soft, warm sleepy head.

Erin fell asleep moments after Jay, so did Kim.

Ugh, seriously, I can understand them two, but not my own Wife! Adam muttered to himself, as he continued driving.

It was a short trip, but they ended up at the cabin.

They all got out, and wandered in their rooms, which Jay showed them.

Wanna have a one more Lil nap baby? Jay asked, as he got changed.

Yeah sure bubba. Erin Replied.

They both got into the soft bed, and Jay's head went on Erin's chest, as they slept peacefully.

Yo, babe. Adam whispered.

Yes baby? Kim answered.

Let's go spy on the two lovebirds! Adam giggled.

No Adam, that's an invasion of their privacy! Kim shouted in a whisper.

Yeah, but that's what makes it fun Kim! Adam wandered through the hall, and peered through Jay and Erin's door.

Kim followed, and hearts jumped out, at how Adorable the couple actually were.

Aww, that's so adorable!! Kim whispered.

Now, aren't you glad you came! Adam giggled.

Oh, Shut up. Kim chuckled.

Adam took a quick snap of the two sleeping.

Erin's gonna kill you! Kim warned.

I know, but it's cute. Adam smiled.

They shut the door silently, and walked to their room.

Erin giggled. As she did indeed see Adam and Kim.

That was priceless! Jay Laughed.

I know right!! Erin could hardly breathe, she was Laughing so hard.

They all had dinner, and went to sleep, till the next morning,

Hi My Readers!!

This wasn't suggested, Just thought of it, when they visit Jay's cabin.