Cheating

It was one morning and Erin arrived at work, with coffee's and donuts for the team.

Well, well, look who's here!! Kim Joked.

Oooh, donuts and coffee, are those for us? Ruzek asked.

Well yes they are Adam, but one coffee, and one donut each Ruzek. Erin stated sternly.

Everyone giggled, as they picked their coffee and donuts.

Hey baby. Jay kissed her cheek.

Hi babe. Erin leant in the kiss.

Erin perched herself on the edge of Jay's desk, while they ate their food.

So who's in Voight's office? Erin wondered.

Oh, a young lady named Upton. Kim replied, as she sat back at her desk.

Erin saw a blonde ponytailed young lady, and she saw Jay's eyes trained on her, like he knew her, she was gonna say something but decided not to.

Oh okay. Erin simply stated, as they all saw Upton and Voight stand up, and walk out.

Okay team, this is Hailey Upton, she is based at the 22nd, She'll be partnered with umm, Kim. Voight explained.

Nice to meet you guys, Looking forward to working with you all. Hailey smiled, as she noticed her old partner Jay, next to Erin.

Oh umm, Hey Jay. Hailey stated, as she blushed.

Jay didn't know what to say or do, he was in shock, she was still beautiful, but Erin was lovely, and beautiful.

Jay cleared his throat, and spoke to her.

Oh Hi Hailey. Jay gave a small smile.

Oh you two know each other? Voight questioned.

Yeah, yeah we do, we were together for awhile at the 22nd. Jay explained.

Hmm, alright then. Voight replied.

Erin was noticing the other's eyes on her, like she was going to do something, but she broke the interaction between them.

Hi I'm Lindsay Erin, Nice to meet you. Erin smiled.

Oh nice to meet you to Erin. Hailey smiled as well.

Okay, we got a case from the FBI, It involving two young kids, shot centre mass. Burgess, Upton, do some Knock and talks. Lindsay and Halstead, replay the footage from 5 minutes. Mouse see if you can Id any offenders who match the description.

They all said there responses, and got to it.

So, Who's Upton Jay? Erin wondered, as she logged on her computer.

Oh, Just a girl I met when I was over at the 22nd. Jay simply informed, not wanting to reveal they were dating.

Oh hmm, okay Jay. Erin looked at footage from 5 minutes before the shooting.

Kim and Hailey were in the car, driving to their location, and Kim broke the silence.

So, how do you know Jay? Kim asked her new partner, whilst driving.

Oh umm, well I was at the 22nd before Jay, then Jay came along, and we became partners. Hailey explained, as she looked at the road.

Kim knew there was more to the story, then Hailey was letting on, so she just took the Answer.

Oh right. Kim spoke.

So, if you don't mind me asking, who's this Erin chick? Hailey asked.

Kim was Surprised by Hailey's question, Kim could sense that Hailey wanted to get back with Jay, but he was taken, by the most beautiful girl.