~ Scars ~

It was Evening, and Erin and Jay were on the couch, while watching a movie.

"I'll get some popcorn!!" Erin stood up.

Jay nodded, and noticed a long scar on Erin's back.

"What flavour?" Erin opened the cupboards.

"Salted Caramel!!" Jay called back.

Erin nodded, and poured a bowl.

After a few minutes. Erin placed the popcorn bowl on the table, and settled back into Jay's embrace.

Jay smiled, but couldn't get the image of Erin's scar out of his head.

"Hey babe?" Jay asked.

"What's up?" Erin smiled.

"W-What's the scar on your back?" Jay asked.

Erin took a gulp, and looked down.

"H-How did you see?" Erin mumbled.

"I-It was shown, when you stood up..." Jay explained.

Erin nodded, and sighed.

"Y-You can tell me babe, I'm not gonna Judge.." Jay reassured.

Erin took a breath, and explained.

"Alright, when I was 4, Bunny, was cooking some dinner, I walked into the kitchen, slipped on the kitchen floor, and the hot water spilt on me, I bawled my eyes out, but Bunny didn't care, you know what she said? "Grow up, and stop being childish." I-I being four, couldn't believe my own mother could be that cruel, I-I walked up to the bathroom, tried sorting out my burn, with some cold water, Justin ended up walking in, and saw what state I was in, so, he called Hank, and took me to hospital, one of the doctor's who treated me, gave me a sticker, I didn't take it, because, I thought, I wasn't being brave, Bunny's words kept playing in my head, and I-I couldn't take it anymore, so, I lashed out, and ran out, Justin caught me, and tried holding me, I eventually calmed down, and I got taken in by Hank, so, you just had a sneak-peak, on how Voight took me in." Erin explained.

Jay listened through the whole thing, and he couldn't believe what happened, he was so angry at Bunny, he could knock her on her ass.

"I-I'm so sorry, this all happened to you...." Jay started.

Erin nodded, and Jay spoke again.

"So, did you kick Bunny's ass?" Jay smirked.

Erin giggled, and shook her head.

"I-I didn't.... but, Hank did." Erin smiled.

Jay nodded, and smiled.

After Awhile. Erin and Jay got into bed, and fell asleep.

Hi My Readers!!

I hope you enjoyed this part!!

Comment, vote!!

~ Stay Safe 😊