Interview gone wrong

It was a morning in the bullpen, and they were working on a gas case.

"Okay, we got a witness Tawny Davies, and a Mike Bartlett, we need to get some eye witnesses." Voight explained, as Lindsay went to answer the phone.

Erin went to her desk, and picked up her work phone.

"Lindsay". Erin replied.

"Oh son of a bitch, yep, I got it, thanks Ethan." Erin sighed, as she placed the phone down.

"What's up Erin?" Hank asked.

"That was med, Tawny bolted when they were getting ready to take her up to x-ray." Erin explained, as she stood up.

"Alright, Kevin check any databases for where she might of gone, who she might of known before she got attacked, for all we know she might be in on this, let's find her." Voight ordered.

"Voight, should I go to her house, she might be there." Erin suggested.

"Yeah, keep your radio on." Voight responded.

"Copy that." Erin replied, as she grabbed her coat, and radio, then ran downstairs.

Once Erin was out of earshot, Jay turned to hank.

"Voight, I have a bad feeling about this." Jay sighed.

"Jay, Lindsay knows what she's doing, she'll radio for us if she needs any help, and we'll move straight away." Voight explained, as he went back in his office.

"Yeah, boss is right, Erin can defend herself, she's Lindsay. Antonio smiled.

"Yeah, I guess." Jay went back to his desk, worrying about his wife.

Erin parked, outside Tawny's house, and radioed the team to let them know she was here.

"Guys, I'm at Tawny's I'll radio if I need backup. Erin replied, as she looked at Tawny's door.

"Alright, copy that Erin, be safe." Voight replied.

Erin placed her radio on the dashboard, and placed her gun in the glove compartment.

Erin jumped out, and locked her car, then walked up to Tawny's door.

Erin rang Tawny's doorbell, while she waited for Tawny to open up.

Tawny opened up, and was surprised to see Erin at her doorstep.

"Detective, everything okay?" Tawny asked, as she looked in Erin's eyes.

"Hi Tawny, you left the hospital quite early, they had to take you up for x-ray?." Erin smiled.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to come home, you know." Tawny smiled.

"Yeah, can I come in

"Yeah, can I come in." Erin asked."

"Uh, sure." Tawny smiled. 

"Erin smiled back, she walked in, and went to the kitchen, with Tawny right behind her.