1

Chapter One: Back to Eighty

"An An, think about it, when did your aunt lie to you, why did you not listen to advice so much!"

In my ears came the woman's serious voice.

Yun An raised his hand to cover his eyes, only to feel that the sudden light was very dazzling.

"An An, what do you think, tell your aunt, no matter what, your aunt is on your side after all." It seemed that seeing Yun An's movements, the woman came energetically, and her tone was more gentle.

It's just that this gentle voice only feels harsh in Yun An's ears.

Familiar and unfamiliar voices, similar tones, familiar tones seemed to have been in his memory for a long time, but he did not feel nostalgic, only disgusted.

"It's noisy." Yun An frowned and said in a low voice.

His voice was not loud, but the woman sitting next to him heard it, and she only felt angry at the moment: "How do you talk this child?"

Yun An lowered his hand, turned his head, but unexpectedly saw someone who should not have appeared here, his eyes were slightly open, and he frowned and muttered to the other party: "Aunt?

"Hey!" The woman felt that her plan was dramatic, and she was in a hurry, and a smile full of folds appeared on her face, "Did you figure it out?"

Yun An was still dazed in his mind, but looking at the smiling face of the woman in front of him, he did not have the slightest softness, raised his hand to cover his eyes again: "I'm tired."

The woman was stunned: "So?

"I'm going to rest."

He said "want" rather than "think", and in the face of a much younger woman, he did not have the joy of seeing relatives and friends for a long time, but only slowly became indifferent, whether it was in the future or now.

Hearing Yun An say this, the woman's face immediately sank, but she had to compromise: "Then you rest first, and I will come to see you when I have time."

"Hmm." Yun An only answered simply, and he knew the woman's purpose in his heart.

Seeing Yun An's appearance of not entering the oil and salt, the woman cursed angrily in her heart, but she had an amiable look on the surface: "Good, you rest well."

After

speaking, the woman turned around and opened the door to leave, and she was also very careful when closing the door, for fear of scaring Yun An in the house.

But as soon as she went out, she silently "bah" into the house, and scolded in a low voice: "If it weren't for that house, who would pay attention to you, yin and yang weird brat."

Yun An didn't know what the woman had done, but even if he knew that he wouldn't feel it, to him, the woman's existence was already a very distant memory.

Now......

Yun An raised his hand and looked at the hands full of calluses, these hands carried a toil that did not belong to this age, and he had never been pampered.

Yun An got up, walked to the only mirror in the room, and looked at the face in the mirror that was a little strange to him.

The long labor had made this young face a little tanned, but compared to what he could remember, the face was not the darkest now, a little earlier, darker than now.

The small room was only seven or eight square meters, only the next bed was placed, and there was a cabinet at the head of the bed, and the bottom of the cabinet was cushioned with a large piece of wood, and it was because of this that they could open the cabinet door.