145

Chapter 145: Great Fame

While speaking, Boss Lu also walked into the crowd.

"Come, introduce you, Boss Chu Xuanchu," the man who spoke before continued, "Boss Chu, this is the owner of the Jade Jewelry Shop, Boss Lu Juelu.

"I didn't expect the famous Boss Chu to be so young." Lu Jue squinted, if it weren't for someone acting as an intermediary, he would never believe that this person in front of him was the recently famous Chu Xuanchu boss.

However, from the information he got, Chu Xuan was indeed only in his early twenties.

"Boss Lu is too polite, I'm a junior, where can I be called famous," Chu Xuan said with a smile, just said this, and talked to another person, "I haven't seen Boss Yao for a long time, I didn't expect to meet in HK."

"If you come, don't say a word, I'll entertain you." Boss Yao patted Chu Xuan's shoulder and said with a big laugh.

When the two spoke, Lu Jue, the owner of the jewelry store, was naturally ignored, but he couldn't be angry because of this, after all, the previous thing was indeed something that the jewelry shop did wrong.

Lu Jue looked at the two who were chatting, turned around and called the manager in charge, whispering something.

"Yes, I understand, I'll do it." I don't know what Lu Jue said, but after the manager got down, he immediately ran away.

Chu Xuan and Boss Yao seemed to be at first sight, chatting and chatting, and from time to time they would also let out pleasant laughter.

Not long after, the manager who had run far before quickly ran back, carrying five exquisite gift bags in his hand, and handed them to Lu Jue, because he was too anxious, he was still panting.

"What happened before was that we didn't do it right, in order to express our apologies, a small gift, I hope everyone can turn the fight into a jade." Although there was no clear target in the words, Lu Jue spoke standard Mandarin and it was clear who he was talking to.

Seeing this situation, the first to speak was Boss Yao: "Oh, Boss Lu is still so polite, I see, I will be the middleman, everyone shakes hands and makes peace, how?"

Before, Boss Yao's attitude made him look like he was biased towards Chu Xuan, but now this made him seem to be biased towards Lu Jue.

For Lu Jue, Boss Yao's sudden revelation of his identity before did not make him very happy, but now that Boss Yao said so, he was a little grateful to Boss Yao, and he could still let him get off the stage.

As for Chu Xuan's side, the matter has passed, the original outcome is at most not compensate, turn around and leave, and now they have a gift for nothing, their side is calm, and the relationship with the jewelry company is not as stiff as before.

Boss Yao's appearance, both sides have steps, but they have been good people on both sides.

Chu Xuan is not a strong person, and things in the business field have never had to fight for your life and death, but this matter must take into account Zhao Yuanfei's emotions in the end.

Thinking so, Chu Xuan looked at Zhao Yuanfei: "Brother Zhao, are you in a better mood now?"

"It seems that this guest has been wronged just now, I'm really sorry, this matter is not done by our jewelry company." Lu Jue is also a person who can flex and stretch, and immediately understood what Chu Xuan meant, and looked at Zhao Yuanfei with a smile.

Having said this, no matter how impulsive Zhao Yuanfei was, he would also take care of Lu Jue's face, he also smiled and took the initiative to stretch out his hand: "If only the people under Boss Lu could understand the righteousness as deeply as Boss Lu, but Boss Lu supported such a big jewelry company, and his energy was usually too scattered, so he probably didn't have so much time to take care of personnel matters."