191

Chapter 191: Each with His Own Thoughts

"There are foreign investors who want to buy Tan's?" Yun An was surprised.

"Yes, it is said that the other party is the largest clothing group in country M, the Fischer Group, does Tan always feel that he needs to meet?" Manager Yuan asked seriously.

"Other than that, what did the other party say?" Yun An leaned on the back of the chair, in a very casual state.

"Say yes, if you don't agree, you can also inject capital, with their joining, Tan's clothing can enter the M country market, and they will also help us vigorously develop the domestic market, making Tan's the largest clothing group in China." Manager Yuan told the truth according to what the other party said.

"Entering the M country market and becoming the largest garment group in China is indeed very tempting." Yun An chuckled.

Manager Yuan looked at Mr. Tan seriously, trying to see the answer he wanted from Mr. Tan's face, but unfortunately, no matter how he looked at it, he couldn't see Mr. Tan's thoughts.

"Mr. Tan, what do you mean?" Manager Yuan asked carefully.

"Let's not say what I mean," Yun An raised his eyes to look at Manager Yuan, "What do you think?"

"My thoughts?" Manager Yuan was stunned, he had long been accustomed to being marginalized within the group, and when he was asked for his opinion, he suddenly couldn't react.

"Well, your idea," Yun An looked at him with a smile, "It's not an opinion, it's just an idea, it can be a private idea."

Hearing this, Manager Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time began to ponder, really considering his own ideas.

After a long time, he considered and spoke: "Mr. Tan, it's not that I'm proud and complacent, I think even without the financial support of country M, we are the largest clothing group in China."

"Well," Yun An laughed, "and then what?

"Then..." Manager Yuan frowned, suddenly remembering something, his eyes lit up, "Actually, we have started the export business now, sooner or later, by ourselves, we will be able to sell Tan's clothes to country M!"

"You're right," Yun An got up, "but I need to think about this matter again."

"Huh?" Manager Yuan was surprised, "Is President Tan thinking?"

"Of course not," Yun An smiled, "I just suddenly thought this idea was quite interesting, and you told them that this matter is very important, and we need to consider it."

"I see, Mr. Tan." Manager Yuan immediately nodded.

He may not be as good as others in other ways, but he can do better than many people when it comes to following orders.

Yun An was also very at ease with Manager Yuan at this point, so he would give him full authority over this matter.

After leaving the Tan family, Yun An did not find a remote corner to change his identity as before.

In fact, since he had cultivated to the Qi training level, he could easily set up a simple maze around him, and through the maze to change his appearance, even in the crowd, he would not be noticed by anyone.

After returning to the courtyard, he did not stop in the courtyard, but arrived in country M through the portal.

At this time, the time in China is in the afternoon, but the time in country M is early in the morning.