186

Chapter 186: All Said

"That, I think..." Yun An hesitated, actually not knowing where to start.

"Hmm." Chu Xuan nodded, his expression calm, as if he was listening to just an ordinary little thing, not a big thing like Taobao.

Yun An suddenly saw something: "Someone is coming." Chu

Xuan immediately turned around, and sure enough saw someone behind him, he quickly pulled Yun An's arm to hide in the shadows: "These people don't know where they came from, they still have guns in their hands, so you must be careful."

"Don't worry, it'll be fine," Yun An said with a smile, "They won't be able to get in."

"Can't get in?" Chu Xuan was surprised.

"Well," Yun An immediately nodded, anyway, the matter has been made public, he has no need to hide it, "In fact, this piece is under my name, in order to ensure the safety of this piece, I set up a third-order maze here, just with the technology on the earth, even with the most advanced technology, it is impossible to break through the third-order maze, not to mention that they are just ordinary humans." Chu

Xuan had just got in touch with the plane Taobao, and many things were still a little cloudy, but Yun An said so, and he was much more relieved.

"Whether they can find us or not, these people must deal with it." Chu Xuan frowned.

"Well, the bullet just now, we can't let them shoot it plainly, they have the idea of killing us, and we can't let them go." Yun An said with a smile.

"Don't be impulsive." Chu Xuan said.

"Don't worry, do I look like an impulsive person?" Yun An still laughed.

Chu Xuan was slightly stunned: "Now that I know your identity, I found that there were many things on you that I hadn't noticed before, and it was I who didn't pay enough attention to you that I didn't find these loopholes."

"You dare to pay too much attention to others?" Yun An raised his eyebrows, with a look of dissatisfaction.

Chu Xuan was stunned, and then reacted: "Why do you even eat your own vinegar?"

"Who said it was you, there are thousands of similar people in the world, and you are sure that you are not paying attention to the wrong person?" Yun An still raised his eyebrows.

Having said that, Yun An also knew that if Chu Xuanneng divided half of his attention on a few identities, he would have discovered the trickiness in them very early, and he could find out that these identities were his essence very early.

The reason why Chu Xuan has not been able to discover his fake identity is firstly because of fixed thinking, and he will not feel that two completely different looks are the same, and secondly, because Chu Xuan does not pay enough attention to several fake identities.

This is also the reason why Chu Xuan was able to discover that Yun'an was also reborn in the morning, but he failed to discover these fake identities.

"Good, good," Chu Xuan was helpless, "I will never pay too much attention to others in the future, okay?"

"That's pretty much it!" Yun An said immediately.

"Now it's time to say what you're going to do, right?" Chu Xuan asked.

"Well," Yun An nodded and suddenly shouted, "1314, this matter will be left to you."

"Okay, okay, I'll make sure they come back." 1314 suddenly appeared in front of the two out of thin air.