189

Chapter 189: Better Not to See

Leaving the conference room and solving a major matter, Yun An was in a good mood, so when he saw someone who should not have been here, he did not show a disgusted expression in time.

"Is it President Tan of the Tan clan?" Kong Wenjing asked cautiously.

Yun An frowned slightly, it stands to reason that Tan Nuo should not know Kong Wenjing, but Kong Wenjing's face is very similar to him, plus Tan Nuo knows Yun An, when he sees Kong Wenjing, he should also have some reaction.

"I am, may I ask you?" Yun An asked.

I have to say that Kong Wenjing's luck is really not very good, he has met Noah Lane, and Tan Nuo, but he has never seen Yun'an.

"I'm Kong Wenjing, I wonder if I have this opportunity to find a place to talk?" Kong Wenjing asked.

Yun An hesitated for a moment, also wanting to know what Kong Wenjing was doing when he came back, and immediately nodded: "Good."

When

Hu Qingyun walked out of the conference room, he saw the back of the two leaving together.

"This can also be touched by you, if only it could convey the meaning, I don't know what sins were made." He shook his head as he spoke, feeling quite emotional.

In recent years, there have been many foreign restaurants in China, such as cafes, foreign fast food restaurants and so on.

But in comparison, there are more foreign fast food restaurants than cafes.

If nothing else, the foreign fast food restaurants here in the capital are basically opened by Zhao Yuanfei.

Therefore, when Hu Qingyun asked where the two went to sit down and chat, Yun An chose a foreign fast food restaurant nearby based on the principle that it was better to let his brother make money.

However, when he arrived at his destination, Kong Wenjing stopped and subconsciously asked, "Did he tell you about me?"

"Huh?" Yun An was surprised.

"I came back from abroad, otherwise..." Looking at the foreign fast food sign in front of him, Kong Wenjing couldn't help but think more.

Yun An was stunned, and then lost his smile: "It turns out that you came back from abroad, so coincidentally I am too, but I came here only because this is a shop opened by my friend."

Kong Wenjing suddenly realized, and helplessly lowered his head: "So it is, it turns out that I think too much, then he..."

"Although I don't know if the person in Mr. Kong's mouth is the same as the person I know, he has never mentioned Mr. Kong in front of me, and the reason why he agreed to Mr.

Kong to sit down and talk is because you look like a little friend of mine." Yun An said casually.

Yun An didn't plan to hide the fact that the two looked alike, even if he didn't say it, Kong Wenjing could hear it, and his current identity was Tan Nuo, if he deliberately concealed it, it would not be appropriate.

"So it is." Kong Wenjing felt an indescribable loss in his heart.

Yun An glanced at him, he really didn't want to meet Kong Wenjing, but after all, after so many years, no matter how much resentment in his heart was almost dispersed.

This does not mean that he forgives Kong Wenjing.

Without hate, naturally there is no love, he can face Kong Wenjing with a mentality that is biased towards strangers, and many things have no meaning of redemption.