136

Chapter 136: Meet the previous one

"I'm going out." Early in the morning of the second day after coming to Hong Kong City, Yun An took the initiative to speak.

Chu Xuan looked at him seriously: "So I still can't ask where you go?"

"Go out and do some small business by the way." Yun An did not hide it.

The two looked at each other, and Chu Xuan shook his head: "I knew that there would be no showdown, but now it's good, you go out and say that you want to do business, and you don't even find a reason."

Yun An smiled: "Brother Chu knows that my first pot of gold in my previous life was actually earned in Hong Kong City."

"From your attitude towards Park Guoliang, I have a slight guess," Chu Xuan said, "You guys knew each other in your previous life?

"Of course." Yun An nodded immediately.

"I didn't even see it at all." Chu Xuan sighed with emotion, he thought that he knew Yun An enough, but when it came to Park Guoliang's matter, he found that he still did not know Yun An, otherwise he could not have detected that the two had known each other.

"Everyone has their own secrets, what does Brother Chu think?" Yun An raised his eyebrows.

"This is your business, I have no right to dictate to you, not to buy books." Chu Xuan ridiculed, referring to the reason that Yun An borrowed to buy books last time.

Yun An was stunned, and after thinking about it, he felt that Chu Xuan's words were not unreasonable, and Yun An after being reborn really did not need to go out specifically for such a book.

Just in an instant, Yun An reacted and said with a smile: "Last time I really went out to buy books, after all, the current communication is not as developed as in later generations, and it is not so easy to do business." Said

to be doing business, in fact, Yun An mainly appeared in Hong Kong City as Qu Xingyi, and as for Yun An's identity business, it was not as smooth as the other identities.

With the time that the two have spent together, sooner or later Chu Xuan will know the situation of all the industries under Yun An's name, and by that time, Yun An will not be able to take Qu Xingyi's identity business to make a business.

Chu Xuan smiled: "This is, the current communication is indeed too bad."

"So Brother Chu, your responsibility is a long way off, I'm still waiting to use a smartphone." Yun An said with a smile.

"This task is a bit difficult, I'm afraid it will take a long time, are you willing to wait with me?" Chu Xuan asked casually, it seemed that it was indeed just a whim.

The premise is that Chu Xuan's face is indeed as normal as he shows.

In Yun An's eyes, his face rose red again at this time.

According to what 1314 said, the blush on Chu Xuan's face meant that he was shy, and seeing Chu Xuan's casual appearance, Yun An only felt that the two images were very contrasting, and couldn't help but smile.

Chu Xuan looked at Yun An blankly, he always felt that Yun An had always stared at his face recently.

"Is there something on my face?" Chu Xuan asked.

"It's nothing," the smile on Yun An's face grew, "I just saw something very interesting."

"Huh?" Chu Xuan continued to be dazed.

"Is President Chu really not fond of people?" Yun An put his hands in his trouser pockets and asked with a smile.

Since his rebirth, Yun An's title for Chu Xuan has always been "Brother Chu", and now it has been replaced by "President Chu", which makes both of them feel like they have returned to their previous lives.