37

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Doubt Reborn

"The relationship between the two of you seems to be better than before?" Zhang Peng looked at Chu Xuan and Yun An and asked in surprise.

"Can this be seen too?" Zhao Yuanfei was surprised, and said that he also looked at the two like Zhang Peng, frowning for a long time, "Why can't I see it?"

"This is an intuition," Zhang Peng shook his head helplessly, was interrupted by Zhao Yuanfei, and his topic could not continue, "By the way, how about you go abroad this time Xiao Chu?"

"It's not a big deal," Chu Xuan took a sip of tea, the emotions in his heart dissipated a lot after seeing Yun An before, and his expression was very calm in the face of Zhang Peng and the three, "But I'm afraid our capital chain is not so sufficient next."

"What do you say?" Zhang Peng asked suspiciously.

"I borrowed the money I bought from abroad, and I want to pay it off as soon as possible." Chu Xuan said casually.

"The money for that ship abroad?" Zhang Peng asked.

"Hmm." Chu Xuan nodded and did not explain the reason to several people.

Zhang Peng and the three knew the situation in Chu Xuan's family, even if they didn't know the specific situation, but when they heard Chu Xuan say this, they had some guesses in their hearts.

"I will find a way to take some of the money to repay the loan," Zhang Peng said, "the only problem now is that even if we have enough renminbi, we can't convert it into M yuan."

"I know," Chu Xuan nodded, "There is no need to worry about this matter for the time being, I will find a way to solve the foreign exchange problem, I have already agreed with the other side, and the repayment period is one year." Hearing

Chu Xuan's words, Zhang Peng breathed a sigh of relief: "There is a one-year time buffer, and this matter is relatively easy."

"How much can you get for the batch of craftsmanship you shipped abroad before?" Luo Yanghong asked.

"A drop in the bucket, this batch of handmade money deducts the transportation cost at most." Chu Xuan did not hide the situation they were encountering now.

In fact, after the previous batch of foreign freight arrived in China, they made a lot of money, but now the problem is not that they have no money, but that they do not have enough foreign currency in their hands.

On the surface, as long as someone takes enough money to the bank, the bank will promise to exchange the corresponding foreign currency.

This is certainly true in the future, but it cannot now, even if it is a national bank, it is urgently lacking in foreign exchange, and they need enough foreign exchange reserves in case of emergency.

It is not so easy for them to exchange enough foreign dollars from the bank.

"There is still one year left, maybe the ship will naturally go straight to the bridge?" Yun An said on the side.

"Xiao An is right, isn't there still a year left, now think so much to do, maybe then we will have a way." Zhao Yuanfei has always been big, and he doesn't have so many feelings for the dialogue between several people.

"Yuanfei and Xiao An are right, it's useless to think so much now," Luo Yanghong said, "As long as we have money in our hands, we can't exchange it for foreign currency?"

Yun An lowered his head to drink water, Chu Xuan still had a year to repay the money, and he only needed three more months to graduate from high school.