170

Chapter 170: Stay with me

"Mr. Gould, I'm here again." Yun An was taken upstairs.

"You're a rarity, it's been months since you last came to see me," Gould greeted with a smile, "I haven't seen you for so long, what have you been doing lately?"

"It's just a small business," Yun An said with a smile, "I'm not as good as Mr. Gould."

"Are you kidding me," Gould looked at him, "with your ability, even Wall Street's actions are expected by you, and you are afraid that you will not be able to do big business?"

"It was just a coincidence," Yun An said seriously, "If I really have the ability to predict Wall Street's actions, I'm making a bloody mess in the stock market, and I can still do this small business?"

Gould shook his head: "I can't see through you, say that you are strong, you have always disappeared recently, and I haven't heard of your number one person born in the sky, but it can be said that the ability is weak, if it weren't for you, I might still be lying at the door of the stock exchange market as a homeless man."

"Where, Mr. Gould clearly defeated Wall Street on his own, what do I have to do with it?" Yun An said with a smile and kicked the credit back to Gould.

"When did you speak so nicely?" Gould said this, but he was in a very happy mood.

Some people flatter him, even if it is true, he will only be disgusted, but some people flatter him, he knows that it is false and he will feel comfortable.

Noah Lane is the latter.

Gould's affection for Lane is not so much a partner as a presence that gives him a sip of water in the desert.

Although even if Lane hadn't given him this mouthful of water, he wouldn't have died, but it was indeed this waterwater that made him feel very happy at that time, like meeting Ganlin.

"I did have a lot of busy things during this time, even not in country M, and I didn't make too many friends like Mr. Gould, and I didn't know what was new on the side of country M, thinking that I hadn't seen Mr. Gould for a long time, so I stopped by to meet and chat." Yun An said.

He really didn't spend much time on the side of Country M during this time.

On the domestic mobile phone listing, on the one hand, as Tan Nuo, he needs to pay attention to technical matters, on the other hand, as Yunan himself, he also needs to pay attention to sales.

In addition to this, there are Tan's business and Wat's business, which also need to be handled by him.

He has no business on the M side for the time being, so he doesn't have much time to focus on the M country side.

But in order to earn more dollars, he will also do some small transactions, otherwise he will not have the money to buy land.

If the business of Chuan Communication in country M is smooth this time, the mobile phone sold to country M will be converted into US dollars, and he as the second shareholder of Chuan Communication, Tan Nuo's identity and himself will have dividends, and by that time the US dollars in his hands will also be more abundant.

However, when such a big thing happened, the sudden breaking of the contract on the side of country M would have a great impact on them.

"During this time, the biggest disturbance should be the mobile phone." Gould said that as Chu Xuan's friend, he naturally knew this very well.

"Cell phone?" Yun An asked, "I've heard of mobile phones, which are said to be made by Chinese, and now China is so powerful?"

"Who says it's not, don't say it's you, I still think it's strange," Gould frowned, "Last year they managed to get the pager production line through my hands, and this year they launched a mobile phone that can make calls, Chinese Even if it's smart, it's not so smart, right?"