27

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Past and Present Lives

As soon as he walked into the hotel, Yun An saw the four of Chu Xuan.

The three seemed to be about to go upstairs, but they didn't expect to see Yun An.

"Xiao An, aren't you resting upstairs?" Zhang Peng took the initiative to ask.

"After sleeping for a while, my stomach was a little hungry, so I came down to buy something to eat." Yun An shook the bag in his hand.

"It's that we didn't think it through." Zhang Peng said quickly.

"It's okay, you guys have negotiated business?" Confirming that the four did not have the slightest doubt, Yun An's expression was much more relaxed, and asked with a smile.

"It's okay for the time being, there are some trivial things, but we are worried that it is not safe for you to stay in the hotel alone, so we deliberately came back early." Zhang Peng explained.

According to their expectations, it would not take much time to talk about business on the first day, but now the situation is faster than they expected.

"I'm sorry, it seems that I still disturbed you." Yun An said apologetically.

"Nothing, how are you feeling physically?" Zhang Peng asked.

"After resting for a while, it's already much better, I'll go out with you next time." Yun An took the initiative to say, so that his affairs in Hong Kong City were almost the same, and the subsequent affairs could be dealt with even if he returned to the capital.

"It's okay," Zhang Peng nodded, "Today's port city is not very safe, and we are not very relieved if you stay in the hotel alone, Xiao Chu, are you right?"

"Well, yes." Chu Xuan nodded, looked at Yun An seriously, I don't know why, he always felt that Yun An didn't look like he had just woken up, but rather seemed to have been walking outside, and now he had just returned.

But is this possible? What will Yun An do in Hong Kong City?

Chu Xuan inexplicably had a feeling that he couldn't understand the person in front of him.

Yun An vaguely noticed Chu Xuan's gaze at him, and his mood precipitated slightly, as if he had just noticed something, raised his eyes to look at Chu Xuan suspiciously: "Brother Chu, is there something on me?"

"Nothing, just to see what you bought." Chu Xuan pressed down the doubts in his heart.

"I didn't buy anything, I bought some porridge, have you eaten it?" Yun An calmly talked to Chu Xuan.

"I almost forgot, Xiao An, you finally came to Hong Kong City, how can you just drink porridge, go, Brother Zhao will take you to eat delicious." Zhao Yuanfei grinned greatly, seeing that Yun An was carrying porridge in his hand, and immediately held his shoulder and said.

"What about this porridge?" Yun An shook the bag in his hand.

"Put it away, what is delicious in porridge, since you have come to Hong Kong City, of course, you must eat some Hong Kong City characteristics, brother will take you to eat a big meal."

Saying that, Zhao Yuanfei carried Yun An out of the hotel again.

The remaining three followed behind the two and walked straight outside.

Luo Yanghong didn't say much as always.

Zhang Peng stood with Chu Xuan, feeling Chu Xuan's musings, and couldn't help but ask, "What's wrong?" You seem to have something on your mind?