176

Chapter 176: Poisonous Tongue and Rage

"Where are we going now?" Louis sat in the co-pilot and asked dissatisfied.

"Aren't you going to follow me, and in that case, shouldn't you do something for me?" Yun An said with a smile, and the hand holding the steering wheel tapped lightly.

"I promised to do things for you, but I also have a bottom line, not do everything." Louis said immediately, pretending to be righteous and awe-inspiring.

Yun An smiled: "In front of me, you still don't pretend, just do what you want, instead of watching you play clever, I prefer that you can talk to me with my fair mind."

"Are you scolding me?" Louis frowned, this sounded like a curse word.

"If you think so." Yun An said with a smile.

Louis was silent for a long time, staring at the road ahead.

"People like you must not know what kind of life poor people live." Louis said quietly.

"How? So that the little clever messed up, and now it is starting to sell miserably again? Yun An asked with a smile.

If others said this, it would naturally be full of ridicule, but from Yun An's mouth, there was not so much irony.

After all, he also came all the way from poverty.

Although these things were many years ago in his memory.

However, he knew it himself, but Louis did not, and these words were heard in Louis's ears, making him feel that the anger in his heart suddenly soared.

"I really shouldn't expect you to know about the lives of our poor people." Louis clenched his fists.

He struggled with something, not to support himself, even if his approach seemed unacceptable to others, he had to do it.

Because only then can he live the life he wants to live.

"So what? What exactly are you trying to say? Yun An smiled, "Are you trying to tell me that you also thought about working hard and making money seriously, but because of your skin color, you were disliked and bullied, so you had to live a life of being abducted?"

As soon as

his voice fell, Louis looked at him in shock: "This can't be..."

"Impossible what?" Yun An took the time to glance at him, and after seeing the shock on Louis's face, he turned back with satisfaction, "Do you think it's impossible for me to know what's going on in your heart, or do you think it's impossible for me to know your experience?"

"All of them." Louis kept his face composed, and there was an embarrassment that his mind was being seen through.

He didn't expect that he would hear these words from the mouth of a stranger, the words he had tried to hide in his heart.

"Huh-" Yun An chuckled.

"Is it funny?" Louis's face was even more ugly.

"Of course it's funny," Yun An kept smiling on his face, "You think you have outstanding abilities, but you have been repeatedly frustrated, so you feel very fulfilled when you embark on the days of being abducted and deceived and see those smart people being deceived by you, right?"

"Did you study psychology?" Louis asked rhetorically, once again shocked by the discovery of his mind.

"Of course not, it's just that your mind is not difficult to guess," Yun An glanced at him, "Want to hear my opinion?"