135

Chapter 135 Much better

Business buying and selling, basically the seller wants a high price and the buyer wants a low price.

The same is true of today's pager business.

Everyone present knew very well that there was only one reason why Chu Xuan lifted out the communication station.

After a long time, someone slowly spoke: "Boss Chu compared us with the country, but he really lifted us."

As soon as

these words came out, someone immediately echoed: "Boss Chu, you and I are very clear about the business transaction, how can we compare with the communication station."

"But no, I don't dare to compare, Boss Chu, don't you say?" Someone asked with a smile.

Even if they changed their address to Chu Xuan as "you", they said that they did not dare to compare, and they could not compare, but the arrogant posture in their words could not be covered up in any way.

Chu Xuan was not annoyed by this, but just chuckled: "How much do you think is more appropriate?"

When these words were asked, there was another silence.

"In my opinion..." One of them swallowed slowly, attracting everyone's attention.

The speaker was relatively older than all the people in the room, and his words were easily recognized, so as soon as he said this, everyone's eyes turned to him, hoping to hear a satisfactory answer.

Chu Xuan smiled silently, also waiting for the other party's answer.

As for the other side, Yun An was seriously playing with the pager in his hand, and it seemed that nothing interested him more than the pager.

Park Guoliang only felt helpless when he heard these words, but at this time, he could not stand anyone.

Subconsciously, he looked at Yun An, I don't know why, since Chu Xuan introduced the relationship between Yun An and the Tan family, he had another understanding of this person, if nothing else, at least this person was by no means as pure as he seemed.

Park Guoliang's eyes paused on Yun An, and the person on the other side also slowly raised his head and smiled at him.

Park Guoliang subconsciously nodded and greeted, treating him as an equal partner.

Coming back to his senses, Park Guoliang realized that Yun An was not simple, no wonder Chu Xuan wanted to take this child with him on this occasion.

At this time, the price was also proposed over there.

"Three hundred one... Almost..." The

selling price is 599, the purchase price is 300 units, which is equivalent to a net profit of 300, as long as you sell a pager, you can earn the income of ordinary people for a year, which is really a cost-effective transaction.

Yun An looked at these Hong Kong City bigwigs with a smile.

"It's not for sale, it's not that it can't be sold, Brother Chu, right?" Yun An said deliberately.

Chu Xuan frowned slightly: "Xiao An, you are still young, don't make trouble."

"Why am I messing around," Yun An pouted, "These people don't know what's going on, they take themselves so seriously, and they think what era it is."

As soon as

he said this, someone on the other side immediately slapped the table fiercely.

"Is it only you who can pat the table? It's amazing to be able to slap the table! When who wouldn't? Yun An said, stood up and slapped the table hard.