153

Chapter 153: The Grey Domain

"Really closed?"

"Judging from the information we have received so far, it is indeed closed, and it was personally ordered by Qu Xingyi."

"Did our plan work?"

"Not necessarily, the people we sent to cause trouble this time have been arrested, and they are still in the police station."

"He knew we were doing the ghost and shut down all those places, why?"

"Perhaps... He didn't plan to ask for this from the beginning. "Someone suddenly spoke up.

"What do you mean?"

"It means that when he planned to take over the Du family in the first place, he didn't plan to ask for these, so he made up his mind to close these properties that he didn't need at the first time."

"How is this possible, these are obviously the most profitable industries of the Du family."

"There is nothing impossible, that is Qu Xingyi, so far, we do not know his identity, we do not know what he wants to do, such a person, can not be inferred by common sense."

"But these are the most profitable industries, without these, the Du family's profits will also have a great loss."

"For us, that was the most profitable industry, but his words... Can any of you say that you know Qu Xingyi and know what he wants to do?

As soon as

these words came out, everyone was stunned.

"yes, none of us know what he wants to do, such a person..."

"Anyway, he took the initiative to close those industries, and it's best for us."

"But I always think that Qu Xingyi will have some deep meaning in doing this, do you say it will be from above..."

"It's impossible, no one dares to make a move here in Hong Kong City, besides, don't forget that Qu Xingyi came back from abroad, what kind of background will such a person have?"

"What is said is that no one knows what Qu Xingyi's side wants to do, we can't mess with ourselves, no matter what happens in the future, we must unite the front."

"Yes, we can't mess with ourselves, don't think too much about Qu Xing, if he is really so powerful, he will not close these money-making businesses."

"Even if Qu Xingyi really has a background, it is also a foreign background, don't think too much."

"Disperse, this is only the first step, no one knows what Qu Xingyi will do after that, anyway, it is absolutely impossible to fight all of us by himself."

"It's just a hairy boy, let us all feel like great enemies, this is going to spread, where will our face go?"

The other side.

"Master, when will it reopen?" Schley stiffened and asked.

"It will never open again." Yun An said.

"But... Doesn't it mean temporary closure? Shi Lie didn't expect to get such an answer, and asked in shock.

"This is a lie to them, I am afraid that they will not be able to stand it after knowing the truth, but I did not expect that even you were deceived?" Yun An looked at him.

"I..." Shi Lie wanted to say that no one would think of this kind of thing, but looking at the new head of the family who had burned the fire when he took office, he still swallowed the words and turned to advice, "Master of the family, if we give up these industries, we will lose a lot."