166

Chapter 166: Meeting Acquaintances

After getting the relevant information from the quarantine bureau, Yun An did not continue to stay in the capital, but bought the nearest train and went to J City.

The garment factory where the accident occurred is in J City, and since he promised to deal with this matter, Yun An must find out the ins and outs of this matter in a short time, give the quarantine bureau a satisfactory answer, and also solve a big trouble for Tan's.

On the side of the quarantine bureau, the old man left work on time, packed up his things and walked to the door.

When he reached the door, he saw a person who should not have been here.

"Teacher." The man bowed respectfully to the old man.

The doorman had already changed shifts, not the same doorman when Yun An came before, so he didn't give too much look to this stranger who appeared at the door of the quarantine bureau.

The old man was a little stunned, he didn't expect that he could see two people in one day.

"Teacher, I haven't seen you for many years, but you are still as energetic as you were at the beginning." The man said with a smile, even if he was middle-aged and had a somewhat decadent temperament, he still couldn't hide his handsome face.

Such a person, even if it is just a passerby, can see his youthful demeanor from his face, which must be the most inaccessible kind.

The old man rubbed his eyes, making sure that he really saw the real person, and suddenly sighed: "When did you come?" The

man was a little puzzled, but he replied seriously as he did a long time ago: "I just came back not long ago, thinking that I should come to see the teacher, so I came over."

"You've been abroad for so many years, what are you doing back now?" The old man said suddenly, with a bit of resentment in his tone.

It wasn't his own resentment, but about the child he had only seen during the day.

The two of them are at most a master-apprentice relationship, even if he had taught this student seriously, but he had taught so many students, and now he should be happy to have such a student who came back to see him.

If today's encounter had been yesterday, he would have been ecstatic, and the students he had not seen for many years suddenly reunited, what could be more joyful?

But they met today.

Although the young man named Yun An did not show much resentment, and his eyes were very calm when he talked about this person, it was precisely because of this that it proved even more how deeply that incident hurt this child.

So deep that it is best to look like a stranger, so deep that it is best not to see each other again, so deep that you don't even want to be discovered.

"Teacher, when I left, I was forced to leave." Kong Wenjing said in a low voice.

The person in front of him was none other than Yun An's biological father, Kong Wenjing.

The old man shook his head: "Since you chose to leave in the first place, why do you come back now, isn't country M very good?"

"Teacher, the student has something to do and wants to come back and see." Kong Wenjing still kept his voice low, facing his former mentor, he didn't even dare to raise his head and face it directly.

The old man let out a long sigh: "Your master and mother have been nagging you for many years, since you are here, let's go to the house for a meal."

"Teacher..." Kong Wenjing said excitedly, looking up sharply, only to see that the old man had only left him with a back.