100

Chapter 100: Long-range God Assist

"You're just holding you with me!" Disgruntled voices rang out inside the house.

"I just want to go out and walk alone." Another voice sounded faintly.

"What if I don't say yes?"

"There is no such option."

The two sat in the living room, looking at each other, neither willing to compromise.

"Otherwise, if you think about it, let me go out with you." Looking at Yun An's firm eyes, Chu Xuan had to admit defeat and said in a low voice.

"I just want to go out and walk alone, why can't I?" Yun An looked at him and asked seriously.

"Two reasons," Chu Xuan raised two fingers, "One is that this is country M, and it is dangerous for you to go out alone, and the second is that you are only fifteen years old, and it is more dangerous to go out alone."

"I feel like I can, I want to exercise myself." Yun An said with a straight face.

Since his rebirth, Yun An has been pressed by Chu Xuan, and he does not dare to expose it at all, and he has long had the intention of breaking back Yicheng in his heart.

And before in Disneyland, the two had another bet on lies, although Yun An did not want to expose his rebirth, but it was not a flaw to want to go out alone.

Unless Chu Xuan ignored it and made public the matter of the rebirth of the two.

"Do you really want to go out alone?" Chu Xuan asked.

"Of course." Yun An nodded seriously.

"Okay, I promise you." Chu Xuan said, he has always known that Yun An is not the kind of person who is used to relying on others, so this time Yun An proposed to go out alone, which would not surprise him.

Both of them are independent individuals, Chu Xuan is, Yun An is too, since confirming that Yun An is reborn like himself, Chu Xuan knows that he can't be stable all the time.

After being reborn, there are connections, and Yun'an also has them, and those connections are their assets.

Yun An didn't want to expose his rebirth in front of him, so he had to act alone.

Only now there is no complete showdown, even if it acts in private, it will return.

On the contrary, if the two had a complete showdown now, with Yun An's personality, or the character of the Yun General that he knew in his previous life, would he not hesitate to choose to leave him alone and act.

In the matter of feelings, those who are serious first have already lost.

Chu Xuan was helpless, and said again: "You just want me to indulge you."

Yun An didn't feel that this sentence was wrong, but just looked at him with a smile: "You promised it yourself."

"I promise, you, in the end you are in charge of me, not me." Chu Xuan said helplessly.

"I can't control you," Yun An said with a smile, "When I go out, Brother Chu can also go out alone." Chu

Xuan smiled: "Pay attention to safety when you go out to play, don't conflict with people, even if you have kung fu, but your body is weak and can't support a long war, if you really want to fight, you will suffer."

"Am I like someone who clashes with people for no reason?" Besides, I'm not fed enough, why fight with people? Yun An said helplessly, not knowing why Chu Xuan always misunderstood him.