29

Chapter Twenty-Nine: My Friend

Du Liping's appearance did not have much impact on several people, and everyone should still eat and drink as before.

After eating and drinking, the group returned to the hotel, just as they said before, Yun An and Chu Xuan had one room, and Zhang Peng had a room.

Before returning to the room, Zhang Peng specially stopped the two: "You two are not feeling well today, so don't toss and rest early." Yunan

: ??? What are two big men tossing in the room?

Not only Yun An, Chu Xuan also looked at Zhang Peng.

Zhang Peng then realized how strange what he said, and quickly said: "I mean you guys go to bed early, so what, you have to go out tomorrow."

"Got it, we'll rest early." Yun An nodded.

"Well," Zhang Peng immediately nodded and hurriedly ran, "Then I'll go back to the room first."

Zhang Peng's room was on the sixth floor, their room was on the fifth floor, and at the entrance of the building, the two sides parted ways.

Yun An and Chu Xuan walked to their rooms.

When you open the door, the first thing you see is the mess on the bed.

"Cough, I was too anxious to go out before, and I didn't have time to tidy up." Yun An said seriously.

"It's okay," Chu Xuan smiled, "Take a bath?"

"Well, Brother Chu wash it first, I'll tidy it up a little." Yun An said casually.

"That's fine." Chu Xuan nodded, took out casual clothes from his luggage, and walked straight to the bathroom.

After the bathroom door closed, Yun An spread out the quilt and tidied up, he was in a hurry when he went out before, and he didn't care so much, but after all, it was pretending, in Yun An's opinion, the state of this quilt still didn't look like someone had slept in.

While Chu Xuan was taking a bath, Yun An spread out the quilt again and spread it on the bed to cover up the previous traces.

After laying out the quilt, Yun An took out a change of clothes and put it on the table, then sat on the table, took a hotel book casually and began to read.

Although this hotel is already good in Hong Kong City, the rooms are still not equipped with expensive TVs, at this time black and white TVs are 500-800, not to mention color TVs.

The books in the hotel rooms introduce the famous tourist attractions and snack restaurants in Hong Kong City, although it is not interesting to watch, but because there is really nothing to do, Yun An can only read this kind of book to pass the time.

Not long after, Chu Xuan came out of the bathroom and looked at Yun An: "I'm fine."

"That's my turn." Yun An put down the book in his hand and walked into the bathroom with his clothes.

After taking a bath and coming out of the bathroom, Yun An saw Chu Xuan sitting in the same position he was sitting in just now, with a clean towel on his head, holding the book he had read before.

The towel to wipe his hair was brought by himself, and with the last experience, Yun An also brought enough daily necessities that he might need.

After wiping his hair casually, he hung the towel in the bathroom and walked in the direction of the bed.

"Your hair is not dry yet, let's sleep later." Chu Xuan said.

"Then I'll read the book for a while." Yun An walked to Chu Xuan's side and rummaged through the table for a book he could read.