40

Chapter 40: Amazing Intuition

Ever since he discovered Qu Xingyi's specialness, Chu Xuan had been looking at him.

But unfortunately, apart from the look that shocked him before, he never noticed anything similar to Yun An in Qu Xingyi.

Yun An and Qu Xingyi seem to be two completely different people, and there is no similarity in age, height, or appearance.

Could it be that Qu Xingyi is really related to Yun An? It's just that in his previous life, how did he never hear that Yun An had relatives surnamed Qu? The surname is so special that if there really is such a relative, he would not be unaware.

Or is it that although the two are indeed related, they did not recognize each other in their previous lives?

So where is this Qu Xingyi in the past life? How had he never heard of such a person?

Chu Xuan became interested in Qu Xingyi's life.

But now he didn't have that much time to investigate Qu Xingyi's matter.

This time the business is different from when they cooperated with Park Guoliang before, at the beginning they only worked with Park Guoliang, but now there are many more people, so it takes a lot of time to draw up the contract and distribute the goods.

In addition to this, there is the problem of shipment.

The port city is so big that it is impossible to swallow so many foreign goods, so most of the foreign goods left in the port city will still be sold all over the country, which is not so easy for the bigwigs who have already taken root in the port city to leave the port city.

However, this matter has nothing to do with Chu Xuan.

From the very beginning, Chu Xuan had already said that he was only responsible for selling the foreign goods in his hand to everyone, and as for how they handled these goods and where they wanted to sell them, it had nothing to do with him.

Even if one of them sold things to the capital, Chu Xuan would not say anything.

The first time he was able to sell all of them, and this time he had only one-fifth of the goods, and it was easy to sell.

"It's hard to do business now." Park Guoliang let out a long sigh.

"If I remember correctly, Boss Park should be able to earn a lot this time, right?" Chu Xuan raised his eyebrows and looked at him, although this time Park Guoliang did not have as many goods in his hands as last time, there was still a Qu Xingyi beside Park Guoliang.

Hearing Chu Xuan's words, Park Guoliang really didn't pretend, and said with a smile: "Didn't I mention Chu Sheng again, it's a pity that I worked hard to transport such a large ship of goods from abroad, but I had to make less money."

"As long as my goods still have to go to Hong Kong City, this business will have to be done sooner or later, thanks to Boss Park's help." What Chu Xuan said, he was very open to this matter.

Seeing that Chu Xuan was not saying the opposite, Park Guoliang was finally relieved, but for Chu Xuan's generosity, he still expressed his admiration: "I really didn't look at the wrong person, Chu Sheng has the style of a general!"

"Boss Park said and smiled," Chu Xuan said with a smile, and looked at Qu Xingyi again, "Speaking of which, I am also a little interested in the goods in Boss Qu's hands, and I don't know what good things Boss Qu will bring us this time."

"Boss Chu said and smiled," Yun An narrowed his eyes, wary of Chu Xuan's sudden call to him, "Compared with Boss Chu's business, I am just doing some small business, I am afraid that I will need more help from Boss Chu in the future."