123

Chapter 123: Quietly Hands-on

After Boss Wang left, Chu Xuan frowned slightly, this matter was unexpected to him.

I felt the rope that was tied to him, and it was still very tight, and it seemed that it was difficult to break free of the rope on your own.

Outside the house.

Yun An stood in the corner, looking at the situation inside.

Just then, someone came out of it.

"Is he?" Yun An frowned.

Boss Wang is a person he knows, but they know each other not in this life, but in a previous life.

But knowing each other, there was not much intersection between them, and then later, Boss Wang was arrested, and he saw this person on the news.

Compared with the gang in Hong Kong City, Boss Wang, who "works alone" in the capital, is inferior in strength and courage, but Hong Kong City has formed a unique system, and the forces and forces contain each other, and they are all smart people, and no one will start first.

But Boss Wang is different, this person is timid, and he will turn into a shrunken turtle at the slightest bit of wind and grass.

This time, he dared to arrest Chu Xuan, and I am afraid that he was also cornered.

It seems that the cargo he intends to ship out this time is worth a lot, and it is even possible that this cargo is Boss Wang's last business.

The root cause was probably because of Chu Xuan's previous threat.

But anyway, the cargo was confiscated, and Boss Wang's business was ruined.

Because of taking the Stealth Pill, Yun An stood not far away and watched Boss Wang leave.

The bodyguards who followed Boss Wang seemed to detect the line of sight from this side, but when they looked over, they could only see the empty wall.

Yun An retracted his gaze and looked at the house in front of him.

He can be invisible, but he can't go through walls, and if he wants to get in, he must pass through these people.

Stealth can avoid the sight of humans, but it cannot completely disappear, and the method of breaking directly into it obviously does not work.

He looked at the roof and sighed deeply, now there is only this way.

He found an angle, carefully climbed onto the roof, and looked for Chu Xuan's location according to the location on the map.

After finally finding the house where Chu Xuan was, Yun An sat on the roof.

"Lift the tiles and look inside!" 1314 said anxiously.

Yun An looked up at the sky and said helplessly, "What mess have you been looking at recently?"

"It's just... It's just some interesting TV series. 1314 whispered.

"Lift the tiles to see the situation, in the broad daylight, as soon as I lift the tiles here, you will find it inside." Yun An said helplessly.

"Oh~~" 1314 suddenly realized, "Why didn't I expect it, so why are you here?"

"Come and see." Yun An said.

"Let you see you and don't look, sitting on the roof and watching the sky?" 1314 complained.

"Sitting on the roof and watching the sky is also a novel experience, isn't it?" Yun An lay on the roof, looking at the blue sky.

"Really come to see the sky? Are you stupid? "1314 spit again.