24

Chapter 24: Selling Hands

On the other side, because of this big business suddenly received, a certain Dan Sect boy in the True Cultivation Realm found an elder of the Dan Sect who was specifically responsible for selling pills.

"Master, Master..."

"What's so anxious, frizzy?" The elder frowned.

"Master, big business is coming!" Xiao Tong said excitedly.

"What big business? Could it be that someone wants to buy the Du Robbery Pill? The elder touched the beard on his chin and said with great interest.

As the name suggests, the Du Tribulation Pill is of course the elixir taken when crossing the Tribulation, which can briefly increase the physical strength of the cultivator, increase the probability of success in the Du Tribulation, and turn into an immortal.

It is said that this Du Tribulation Pill was made by a certain Dan God of the Dan Sect, but when this Dan God was refining this Du Tribulation Pill, he suddenly attracted the Nine Purple Sky Thunder, and the Dao disappeared, so there was only such a Du Tribulation Pill in the entire cultivation world.

Not to mention the effect of the Crossing Tribulation Pill that can attract the Nine Purple Sky Thunder, Danzong praised this pill as the treasure of Zhenzong.

Since it is the treasure of the Zhenzong, its price will naturally not be cheap, only one will cost 10 million ultimate spirit stones, let alone ordinary people, even the bigwigs who are about to cross the calamity can't get so many spirit stones.

One top-grade spirit stone in the True Cultivation Realm is equal to one hundred upper-grade spirit stones, ten thousand middle-grade spirit stones, and one million lower-grade spirit stones.

10 million top-grade spirit stones are equivalent to one billion upper-grade spirit stones, hundreds of billions of middle-grade spirit stones, and hundreds of billions of lower-grade spirit stones, Xiao Tong heard Master Zun say this, and immediately made a bitter face: "Master, the entire cultivation world said that since we don't plan to sell the Du Robbery Pill, don't hang things on the spirit net,

it seems that we are stingy."

"It's just a mere 10 million top-grade spirit stones, they don't want to buy it, forget it, since they are so poor, what kind of elixir can they buy." The elder said dissatisfied.

"Master, at this price, ordinary people really can't afford it," Xiao Tong almost cried, "Don't say it's an ordinary person, it's not an ordinary person who can't afford it."

"Okay, okay, I'm scared by such a little thing, let's say, what kind of big business is it that makes you so excited, it's worth you to come to me specifically?" The elder said.

"It's a low-level Yi Rong Dan business." Xiao Tong said quickly.

"You also came to me for a piece of the business of a lower grade spirit stone?" This time it was the elder's turn to express surprise, he did not expect that Xiao Tong's so-called big business turned out to be this.

"No, no," Xiao Tong quickly waved his hand, "That person doesn't just need a low-level Yi Rong Dan, he said that he wants as many low-level Yi Rong Dan we have."

"What does he want so many low-level Yi Rong Dan to do?" The elder frowned, "This kind of thing that no one picks up in the place, there are still people to buy?"

"Elder—" Xiao Tong whispered, "This is also something I refined with great difficulty.

"I told you earlier, no one wants this thing of low-level Yi Rong Dan, what do you refine it for, and hang it on the spirit net." The elder sighed.