82

Chapter 82: Disguised Acting

"What the hell are you doing?" Yun An said in a low voice, even if he was slow to react and received inexplicable looks one after another, he could guess why, but he didn't expect Butler Ning to have such an association.

"Do me a favor and I'll explain it to you later." Chu Xuan said in a low voice, this time the other party of the two did not let Steward Ning hear.

"It's best if you give me a reasonable explanation, otherwise..." said Yun An coldly.

"Don't worry, you won't suffer in vain." Chu Xuan said in Yun An's ear with a low smile.

Hearing Chu Xuan's words, Yun An decided to cooperate with him and simply ignored Steward Ning's eyes.

In the end, Chu Xuan is his friend, as for the Ning family, it is just a stranger, and the friend has asked for him, even if he offends the stranger, what is great, anyway, they are strangers, and the relationship is no worse.

The communication between the two was more like two people who had affection for each other in the eyes of Butler Ning, and because of this, his face was even more ugly.

At first, he thought that these two were just simple ordinary friends, but if they were really ordinary friends, how could Chu Xuan be willing to spend a lot of money to bring people abroad, and the air ticket money from China to country M was not a small amount.

Could it be that these two are not just that kind of relationship, but also deeply rooted in love?

When Butler Ning thought of this, his heart fell directly to the bottom, if that was the case, the Ning family would probably usher in a big storm.

If the old man and the young lady knew about this, I don't know what they would think?

"Brother Chu doesn't have to be so involved." Yun An looked at Chu Xuan helplessly, or rather at Chu Xuan, who was seriously playing with his hand.

"The nails are long, do you need to cut them?" Chu Xuan said, saying this, he subconsciously touched his nose again, trying to hide the tension in his heart.

"It's a little long, I used to pay attention to my fingernails when I went to school, but now that I don't go to school, I don't notice it." Yun An said.

This is true, when he went to school, because he had to write, he paid some attention to the condition of his fingernails, but now that he does not go to school, he does not care too much about the length of his fingernails.

"I'll cut it for you later, the fingernails are too long and inconvenient, but I didn't bring scissors to country M this time." Chu Xuan said.

"Actually, I can cut it again when I go back to China, and my fingernails are not very long." Yun An was not very accustomed to chatting with Chu Xuan about this topic.

It's not that the two didn't cut each other's fingernails, after all, it's not very convenient to cut fingernails with scissors, and you can't take care of your left hand and your right hand, just because the two live together again, help cut a fingernail, and it's not a big problem, and it can be solved with a little time.

It's just that this kind of thing is done quickly, and he won't feel anything, but listening to Chu Xuan say this specifically, Yun An only felt that something was wrong, but in order to act this scene well, he had to follow Chu Xuan's words.

"The quilt at home is also going to be dried." Chu Xuan said again.

"I dried the quilt when I put it away before..." Yun An said helplessly, always feeling that he was chatting awkwardly with Chu Xuan, and I don't know if the housekeeper Ning in front could hear the awkward atmosphere between the two.