132

Chapter 132: Similar Temperaments

When Yun An returned, he saw Zhang Peng staying in the courtyard.

"Brother Zhang." Yun An greeted Zhang Peng with a smile.

"How was your day?" Zhang Peng asked, thinking that Yun An said something was to go out and play.

Yun An was slightly stunned, and then suddenly, he didn't explain, but just said: "It's good, Brother Zhang came over today, is there something to find Brother Chu?"

"It's something, but we've solved it before," Zhang Peng said, looking at Yun An seriously, "Does Xiao An still want to meet with President Tan?"

"President Tan?" Yun An was surprised, he didn't expect Zhang Peng to mention Tan Nuo, could it be because of the previous incident?

"We just met President Tan, and that person's temper is still the same..." Zhang Peng said, shaking his head and sighing.

Yun An could understand what Zhang Peng meant, but he could only pretend not to know: "I heard you say that President Tan's temper is bad before, could it be that he is embarrassing you again?"

"Forget it, it's just..." Zhang Peng hesitated, not knowing whether to continue.

"Just what?" Yun An asked, it stands to reason that he shouldn't have continued to ask at this time, but Zhang Peng said "Tan Nuo".

"It's just that Xiao Chu's side..." Zhang Peng paused, "Xiao Chu doesn't seem to think that there is anything wrong with President Tan's temper, even..."

Yun An raised his eyebrows, and his intuition told him that Zhang Peng's "even" words might be related to him.

Sure enough, in the next second, Zhang Peng spoke: "Xiao Chu said that President Tan's temper is a bit similar to you."

"Follow me... Kind of like ??? Yun An was shocked, he only thought that this topic was related to him, but he didn't expect it to be so related.

"Yes, Xiao Chu said that you have some similarities in temper to President Tan," Zhang Peng frowned, "But why don't I think so?"

"I don't think either, it's not like it at all!" Yun An immediately said, "It's a bit like" Is this terrier really unpassable!

Chu Xuan said that "Qu Xingyi" was like him, he recognized, after all, he carelessly forgot to change his eyes, but he said that "Tan Nuo" was like him, he was so perfectly disguised, where are these two people alike!

Fortunately, Chu Xuan has not seen Noah Lane!

However, Noah Lane is a foreigner, and Chu Xuan can't say that he is similar to a foreigner.

"What's wrong?" When Chu Xuan entered the door, he saw the two standing at the end of the conversation, with a righteous indignant expression on their faces.

"We are talking about Mr. Tan, not only I think, Xiao An also thinks that he is not like Mr. Tan at all, I said, how can Xiao An's temper be similar to Mr. Tan?" Zhang Peng said.

"Yes?" Chu Xuan smiled, "I thought you were talking about something, but Xiao An and Tan have never met, right?"

"Even if I haven't seen it, I still don't understand Xiao An's temper, how can he not be like President Tan's temper?" Zhang Peng said.

"Xiao An thinks so too?" Chu Xuan looked at Yun An.

"I think Brother Zhang is right." Yun An said seriously, it really can't be like it anymore, a Qu Xingyi will forget it, and another Tan Nuo, and if it goes on like this, he can only let Noah Lane never see Chu Xuan.