134

Chapter 134: Going to Talk Business

This time to Hong Kong City, Chu Xuan carried a large box of pagers, which contained about a hundred pagers with a market value of fifty-nine thousand.

As soon as they got off the train, Chu Xuan and Yun An met acquaintances they hadn't seen for a long time.

"Boss Park, long time no see." Chu Xuan took the lead in reaching out his hand.

"Long time no see, Boss Chu, but I am looking forward to you." Park Guoliang said.

"Why, Boss Park is waiting for me?" Chu Xuan raised his eyebrows.

"That's natural, Boss Chu left before, but he hasn't come to Hong Kong City for a long time." Park Guoliang said with a smile.

"Isn't this busy all the time, presumably Boss Park should know what Chu is busy with?" Chu Xuan showed a meaningful smile.

"That's that," Park Guoliang nodded quickly, looked at the box beside Chu Xuan, and still couldn't help but sigh, "During this time, the capital can be very lively, and this side of Hong Kong City has always been looking forward to Boss Chu coming to visit."

"Boss Park regrets it?" Chu Xuan said deliberately.

"If you don't regret it, it's definitely false to say that you don't regret," Park Guoliang waved his hand, obviously a little surprised, "I didn't expect Boss Chu to be able to tinker up the pager so quickly, but this is also my own choice, it's not up to anyone."

"There is no fixed number of business matters, and we will cooperate with Boss Park in the future." Chu Xuan said.

"That's, Boss Chu please." Park Guoliang said quickly.

"Boss Park, please."

The domestic development speed in the 80s was extremely fast, which can be called a change every day, and it has been a long time since the last time Chu Xuan and Yun'an came to Hong Kong City, and many changes have taken place on the side of Hong Kong City.

In Yun An's eyes, what he saw was the change in the dress of Hong Kong City.

"The clothing styles in Hong Kong seem to be somewhat similar to the popular styles in Beijing." Yun An said.

Park Guoliang is not very familiar with Yun An, but listening to him say this, he is also willing to explain for him: "I heard that it is the popular style in the capital, what brand of goods are they, what is it called... It's a surname..."

"Tan?" Yun An asked.

"Yes, yes, it's Tan," Park Guoliang nodded quickly, "This what Tan does is quite big, and what brand promotion, the word 'Tan' on the clothes is big, as if the clothes other than the Tan are not good, many people here in Hong Kong must pick Tan's clothes when buying clothes, even if they are exactly the same style, but the word 'Tan' is missing, as if something is missing."

Yun An pursed his lips and chuckled: "It seems that Tan's business is doing well."

"But no, even I almost can't help but want to buy Tan's clothes, don't say, Tan's clothes are indeed better than ordinary clothes, but that word is too big to wear out." Park Guoliang shook his head.

"After a while, Tan's launch clothing specifically for the high-end market, Boss Park must be popular." Yun An said with a smile.

"Tan is going to launch clothing aimed at the high-end market?" Park Guoliang was surprised, "Why have I never heard of it, you even know this?"

"Boss Park don't underestimate him," Chu Xuan said with a smile on the side, "Xiao An is Tan's collaborator, and Tan's clothes are sold by Xiao An."

"Huh?" Park Guoliang looked at Yun An in surprise, and then immediately laughed and stretched out his hand, "Disrespect and disrespect, I really don't see Tarzan, I don't even see it."