4

Chapter IV: Encounters with the Deceased

After leaving the small restaurant, Yun An strolled casually on the road.

In the eighties, the capital could not even reach the prosperity of one percent later, all industries were in ruins, even the employees of state-owned enterprises began to lose their jobs, many people still had a blank look on their faces, but more of them were the joy of ushering in a new life.

After that decade, such a life seems to be very happy for people today.

Yun An was no longer very clear about the memory of this time, when he chose to lock the courtyard and work alone, he knew that the next day would be difficult for him, so in the eighty years in his memory, he thought more about how to fill his stomach and how to make more money.

People in the 80s have lived a really hard life, some families with more than a dozen people nested in houses of no more than thirty or forty square meters, and a family with slightly better conditions has five or six people, so the courtyard with a large area is still a very valuable existence.

Courtyard ah... In his previous life, he never seemed to have taken a good look at the appearance of the courtyard.

Thinking so, he began to walk in the direction of the courtyard.

The hutongs in the capital are very distinctive, and the arrival of Yun'an has added a lot of talk to this hutong.

"Who is this person, why haven't you seen it?"

"I don't know, I'll see it for the first time."

"I heard that there is a set of courtyard houses in front of it and returned to people, it won't be from that family, right?"

"I think he's just a kid, can't he?"

"That's not necessarily, maybe it's really the child of that family, and this child is born in a rich family."

"It's so good, if only I had a courtyard house too."

"Just dream, dream faster."

Yun An walked all the way over, and got a discussion from people along the way, although this time has just experienced a big turmoil, but the relationship between people is also more peculiar, some people do not have much good relationship between them, but live in a place, idle and love to get together and chat.

Rural people are also getting together to chat, but the population structure in rural areas is simple, and everyone is talking about short gossip in parents, but here it is different, mixed courtyards, people are separated from each other, and there are not many people who really make good friends.

And this situation will change when everyone starts to move into the building.

Walking outside the courtyard that already belonged to Yun'an, he looked at the gate in front of him with a changing expression.

The gate is made of wood, which has become dull over the years, but there are still some delicate wood carvings in the corners, and if you look closely, you can see that it is a peony flower, which symbolizes wealth.

"Young man, are you from this house?" A person suddenly appeared next to him.

Yun An turned his head to look at the other party, he didn't know the person in front of him, but the other party asked so, he still nodded: "Hmm."

"Is it really this one?" The other party asked hesitantly.

"Is there something wrong with Uncle?" Yun An asked.