110

Chapter 110: Everyone Dinner

"We're back." The two entered the courtyard and made a sound.

"You two can come back, I'm going to starve." Zhao Yuanfei was the first to rush out, rushing towards the two with a whimper... Meat in the hand.

"Brother Zhao, I thought you were thinking about us." Yun An complained deliberately.

"You are the first most important, the meat is the second most important, but I am hungry now, and my mind is full of meat." Zhao Yuanfei hurriedly took the meat from Chu Xuan's hand and quickly ran towards the house.

"Don't worry, the meat must be watered, otherwise the soup base will be wasted." Zhang Peng said helplessly.

"Oh, how did I almost forget about this." Zhao Yuanfei ran out of the living room again, much faster than he usually did, and it could be seen that he really wanted to eat meat.

Yun An stood at the door and couldn't help but laugh.

"Leave him alone," Zhang Peng rolled up his sleeves and walked over, taking some vegetables from Yun An's hand, "These dishes should also be washed."

"Is the rice cooked?" Yun An asked.

"Yang Hong is in charge of the meal, he is not flying far away, don't worry." Zhang Peng said, Speaking of this, he still did not forget to lose Zhao Yuanfei.

Yun An smiled again, thinking that the reason why they didn't eat last time seemed to be because of Zhao Yuanfei.

From this point, it can be seen that perhaps Zhao Yuanfei is a qualified foodie, but he is definitely not a qualified chef.

"I'll go wash with you." Yun An also rolled up his sleeves and planned to do it.

"You go get the soup base." Zhang Peng said quickly.

"But..." Yun An wanted to say a few words.

"I'll go wash the vegetables with Brother Zhang, and you go get the soup base," Chu Xuan put his hand on Yun An's shoulder, "Obedient."

"Alas, you always treat me as someone who cannot carry on your shoulders and cannot lift your hands." Yun An sighed, but his footsteps did not stop, and he walked towards the hall.

When Yun An walked to the hall, he was watching Wu Cheng standing by the hot pot and pondering.

In order to avoid embarrassment, Yun An took the initiative to speak: "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Wu Cheng shook his head and asked, "Do you guys eat this every time you're together?"

"Well," Yun An nodded, "Neither of us can cook very well, but we can't always eat without leaving Brother Zhang to eat, it's more convenient to eat hot pot, and the atmosphere of eating together is better."

"Can't cook?" Wu Cheng was surprised, "Ah Xuan can't cook, I know, you can't cook?"

Yun An shook his head: "I don't like the smell of oil smoke.

"But you're not..." said Wu Cheng hesitantly.

Yun An knew what he meant, but still shook his head: "Since childhood, we have eaten big pots of rice, and we have no chance to do it ourselves.

"We will try our best to find some snacks, but they are all Brother Zhang, and Ah Xuan has disliked the smell of oil smoke like you since he was a child, but at that time, although we were very difficult, we were very able to have fun in bitterness." Wu Cheng said, it seems that he simply misses the things of his childhood, or the feelings he missed when he was a child.