91

Chapter 91: Tossing hard

"Brother Zhao." Yun An waited at the airport to welcome Zhao Yuanfei's arrival.

"Oh, Xiao An'an, have you been waiting for a long time?" Zhao Yuanfei hurriedly walked over.

"No, I've been shopping around," Yun An said with a smile, he had already fought back and forth between the city and the airport, naturally he would not tell Zhao Yuanfei, "Brother Zhao came all the way from China, very tired, do you want to find a place to rest for a while?"

"It's okay, it's okay to sit all the time," Zhao Yuanfei waved his hand, "It's you, Xiao Chu didn't mean to leave you behind, don't be sad."

"Brother Zhao..." exclaimed Yun An.

"I know," Zhao Yuanfei patted Yun An's shoulder heavily, "I know you're very sad, but you're still young, there will be opportunities in the future, let them play this time, we will have fun in country M and exhaust them."

Yun An cried and laughed: "Is this what Brother Zhao thinks alone, or do you all think so?"

"Zhang Peng and Yang Hong both said so, they asked me to comfort you well," Zhao Yuanfei said seriously, "But I think you must not be so fragile, don't you just not let you go to country R, what's great, who loves to go to that kind of small broken place!"

Yun An nodded seriously, "Brother Zhao is right.

"Right, who are you Brother Zhao," Zhao Yuanfei said with a smile, hooking Yun An's shoulder, "Go, Brother Zhao will take you to eat delicious, this side of country M is not that k... k what comes, very famous. "

"kfc?" The first thing that came to mind in Yun'an was this world-famous chain fast food restaurant.

"Yes, it's called this, I'll take you to eat that, I heard that many people in country M love to eat this, the most important thing is that there is more meat!" Zhao Yuanfei didn't care what his name was, all he cared about was food, or rather... Meat!

"Yes, KFC does have a lot of meat, and Brother Zhao will definitely be able to eat it very happily." Yun An said with a smile.

Fortunately, the person who came was Zhao Yuanfei, replaced by Zhang Peng or even Luo Yanghong, he would definitely not take him to KFC, and the most likely thing that the two people took him to was a Chinese restaurant, and neither of them was interested in foreign fast food.

"If there is more meat, I love meat." Zhao Yuanfei said satisfied, while leaving Yun'an and walking out.

Walking outside the airport, Zhao Yuanfei was a little dazed: "Where should I go?"

"Doesn't Brother Zhao want to eat KFC? It's there at the airport. Yun An was also at a loss, he had heard what Zhao Yuanfei said before, and thought that he was familiar with country M, so he followed him, but he didn't expect this to be the case.

"Really fake, so what are we doing out for?" Zhao Yuanfei asked, "Take a walk, the things on the plane are not delicious, I'm starving to death now, let's go and fill my stomach first."

Yun An was helpless, so he had to follow Zhao Yuan and fly back.

This is also Yun'an, even if Zhao Yuanfei tosses back and forth, he will not say more, if Zhang Peng and Luo Yanghong, he will definitely be beaten up at this time.

On the other side, Chu Xuan, Zhang Peng and Luo Yanghong also met in Country R.

"Xiao Chu, although the stock market can make money, but I heard that it is very difficult to do, have you decided?" Zhang Peng asked.