178

Chapter 178: We Collaborate

"Ask us to meet?" Yun An asked in surprise.

"I'm afraid it's for this shipment, I can't bear it." Chu Xuan chuckled.

"They can discuss this with you, what does it have to do with me?" Yun An also smiled, it was an interesting thing to confront Chu Xuan as Noah Lane.

Originally, this matter had nothing to do with Noah Lane, but on the surface, he ate this shipment, and it was not surprising that those people wanted to talk to him.

"I'm afraid they also want to see who you are." Chu Xuan looked at the man in front of him, judging from his appearance alone, his age should be about the same as himself, but the means of acting were far beyond what he should have at this age.

There is also the existence of this manor, Noah Lane can have such a large manor at this age, either because he has outstanding ability since childhood, or he inherits the ancestral business.

He prefers the latter.

But since they came here, they have not seen Noah Lane's relatives.

Not only him, I believe that those people are frantically investigating the identity of Noah Lane, wondering who this traitor really is.

"Even so, they won't want to see me," Yun An looked at Chu Xuan, stretched out his hand against his chin and looked at Chu Xuan, "This should be your rhetoric, right?"

Chu Xuan also laughed, completely unplanned to be embarrassed: "Aren't we partners?"

"It's one thing to be a partner," Yun An leaned back slightly, leaned back in the chair, and raised his eyes to look at him, "Whether you want to offend the people on this side of country M for you is another matter, push me out, you will benefit the most."

"Mr. Lane is indeed a smart person," Chu Xuan propped his hands on the table and leaned over to look at the man in front of him, "If I'm not mistaken, Lane is very short of money now, right?"

Yun An's body leaned back again, holding his arms and looking at him: "How about I lack money, what if I don't lack money?"

"Since it's a business, it's time for the buyer and seller to be willing to do so," Chu Xuan chuckled and straightened up, "Mr. Lane's cleverness, don't you know what I mean?"

"What if you don't have me?" Yun An composed his face.

"Without Lane now, we can also find other people, I believe that some people are willing to do this business," Chu Xuan smiled in his eyes, "I believe that some people are willing to do this business."

"Okay, I agreed." Yun An immediately agreed.

"Seriously?" Chu Xuan frowned, he couldn't understand the bottom of the person in front of him, and he didn't know where the bottom line of the person in front of him was, let alone ensure whether the other party would temporarily regret it.

"If you don't want to cooperate with me, I won't force it." Yun An chuckled and looked at him.

For Yun An, if he was really in the business circle of country M, he would definitely hesitate this time.

He's not.

Whether or not the business district of country M rejects him will not have any impact on his future.

What's more, there is no "help" in this matter, after all, how can you help yourself?

The reason why I came and went with Chu Xuan was only to cover up the truth.