95

Chapter 95 They are crazy

"Little uncle, if this is really the case, the Chu family deceives people too much." Ning Shijun said.

"So what?" Ning Qi asked, "We are all abroad, and we can't interfere in domestic affairs at all."

"Uncle, aren't you...?" Ning Shijun asked suspiciously, he thought that Ning Qi should be very concerned about Chu Xuan.

"I know what you want to say," Ning Qi said calmly, "Ah Xuan is a good boy, I also like him, but I am also very embarrassed, I also want to take good care of him, but his self-esteem is too strong, and your aunt, I don't know why, she has that attitude towards Ah Xuan."

"My aunt is really strange, I didn't expect that the relationship between mother and son could be so bad," Ning Shijun frowned, "Then we can't do anything?"

"What can we do?" Ning Qi asked, "The Chu family is in the country, even if we know that the Chu family is not good to Ah Xuan, it is impossible to rush to the country, as for your aunt, we know that these things are her fault, but what can we do?"

"Even Xiao Uncle you can't help, I can't help," Ning Shijun shook his head, "And it's not my turn to take care of this matter."

After Ning Shijun left,

Ning Qi suddenly let out a long sigh.

He didn't want to take care of this nephew, but on the other side was his own sister.

There is also Chu Xuan's emotional problem, which is also a troublesome matter.

Ning Qi thought about it, but went to his father's study and simply repeated what Ning Shijun said before.

"It's us who are sorry for him." The old man said in a deep voice.

"Dad, are we really helpless?" Ning Qi asked, very distressed about this nephew.

"Didn't you also find out," said the old man, "that child is more stubborn than anyone else, he has his own ideas, he knows what he wants, so he himself does not say anything, but it is the people around him who speak for him."

"yes, it's just too assertive." Ning Qi sighed and said, he would rather Chu Xuan was not assertive, so that he might be able to help some.

"This is his character, we can't change it," the old man shook his head, "How is your sister?"

"The doctor said that my sister's irritability is a psychological factor, unless she wants to prescribe it herself, it is difficult to change it just with the help of drugs." Ning Qi said, the implication was that with the help of drugs, it was impossible to change Chu Mu's situation.

"If you have a chance, take her around to take a look, as for Ah Xuan..." The old man was silent for a long time, "If you have the opportunity, you can look at him more, if not, just let him go."

"I see." Ning Qi nodded.

"By the way, there is also that child, that is, with Ah Xuan... Did you find out what that kid? The old man asked, still unable to tell the relationship.

Ning Qi shook his head: "Their relationship is in China, I am not much different, but I can see that their relationship is indeed good, and Ah Xuan's feelings for him seem to be real."

"How could he ... This kind of feeling, how can it! The old man said, he wanted to curse angrily, but thinking of Chu Xuan's situation, he sighed again.

After all, it is a layer apart, and it is not a person around me, even if you want to reprimand, you don't know what to say.

If this kind of thing happens, the old man may break his leg, but this person is Chu Xuan, originally the relationship between them is not particularly close, and then scold, in the future, it can only be regarded as this person does not exist.