141

Chapter 141 Then to Du Mansion

After a few brief conversations with Cui Qing, Yun An went to Du Mansion.

The location of the Du Mansion is relatively remote, and it may take a lot of time to walk there, so Yun An had to find a remote corner, took out the bicycle, and rode the bicycle to the Du Mansion.

In the end, "Qu Xingyi" did not come to Du Mansion many times, but perhaps Boss Du had ordered him before, and Yun An was welcomed in as soon as he arrived at the door of Du Mansion.

"The old man is unwell, please ask Boss Qu to wait for a while." The Du family's butler said in a low voice.

Yun An looked at the age of the other party, and could guess that the other party had probably followed Boss Du for many years, and did not say much, just nodded: "Shall I go to the hall and wait?"

"If Boss Qu doesn't mind." The housekeeper hurriedly said and took Yun An to the hall.

The Du family's living room decoration is very prosperous, but before it came and went in a hurry, Yun An has not had time to look, now it seems that the Du family can be in the port city, and there is indeed a certain background.

"What does Boss Qu want to drink?" The butler asked.

"Just white water." Yun An said.

"Okay, please wait." The butler said, immediately went to pour water.

By the time the butler returned, Yun An had already seen the situation in the Du family hall almost the same.

However, he did not come today to see the decoration of the Du family.

"Does the housekeeper know the purpose of my coming to the Du family?" Yun An asked casually.

"Of course," the butler nodded, "the master did not hide these things in front of me.

"Won't the housekeeper feel a pity to hand over the Du family to outsiders?" Yun An asked again, with a smile on his face.

Hearing this question, the housekeeper was silent for a long time, and then whispered for a while: "This is the master's decision, no one can change it, not to mention, handing over the Du family to Boss Qu may be the right decision."

"But I'm an outsider after all, aren't I?" Yun An flexed his fingers and slowly tapped on the table.

The dull sound of finger knuckles and wooden tables touching is particularly noticeable in the silent hall.

The housekeeper's heart jumped, but he still stubbornly spoke: "This is the master's decision, I am just the housekeeper of the Du family, and I am not qualified to say anything."

"In this way," Yun An picked up his hand and hugged his chest and looked at the housekeeper, "It seems that the Du family is really empty, otherwise with the mind of the butler, I am afraid that he will try his best to persuade Boss Du not to hand over the Du family to me, right?" The

housekeeper's face was slightly gloomy, and he still did not follow Yun An: "Boss Qu, these things are all decided by the master."

Hearing this, Yun An suddenly sighed: "It seems that Boss Du's body is really not good, but it's a pity that the characters who originally dominated Hong Kong City have fallen to the current situation." The

butler's face suddenly became ugly: "Boss Qu..."

Yun An raised his eyebrows and looked at him: "Isn't what I said the truth, the situation of Boss Du should be clearer to the housekeeper."