79

Chapter Seventy-Nine: Closing the Beam

As Yun An guessed, it didn't take long for the news of Boss Du pretending to be ill quickly spread in Hong Kong City.

The reason why so many people believe in the previous will is because Boss Du is critically ill, and in that case, once Boss Du dies, the Du family's property will be handed over to Qu Xing in accordance with Boss Du's will.

But Boss Du is pretending to be sick, what does this mean?

It means that he wants to amend the will is actually a matter of minutes, because his brain is clear enough to fully meet the requirements for signing the will, and even after the previous will spreads, Boss Du may have amended the will immediately, even if he dies immediately, the Du family's property has nothing to do with Qu Xingyi.

The Du family at this time.

"When exactly did this thing appear, didn't any of you find out?!" Elder Du said angrily, pinching the paper signed Qu Xingyi and knocking on the table.

The people below were silent, for fear that they would become the first person to vent their anger by Boss Du.

"Speak, why does this piece of paper appear in the home, and it is still in the living room!" Du Lao was anxious, and suddenly felt a dizziness in his brain, and his eyes were black.

"Sir," the housekeeper hurriedly helped Boss Du, "The doctor said, you can't be angry, you dissipate your anger first."

Elder Du opened his eyes, his eyes were even more cloudy, it seemed that just at that moment just now, he was much older.

"We really didn't see anything, and we never saw strangers in the house." Someone boldly stepped forward and explained.

"No one, no one, is this thing brought by a ghost?!" Elder Du threw out the note he was holding in his hand, and the note fluttered lightly to the ground, without even raising a trace of dust.

"Is there really no outsider coming?" The butler asked.

"We're sure, really not." The man replied.

"Since it is not an outsider, then the person who sent the note like this can only be one of you." The butler looked at the people below.

As soon as his words came out, everyone below panicked and shook their heads one after another: "It's really not us."

"Check for me, be sure to find out who brought the note, I don't believe this thing will appear here for no reason." Elder Du gasped, at the moment, he didn't say a word, he felt a little powerless.

"Don't worry, sir, I will definitely find out," the housekeeper hurriedly said, but he also knew very well that by this time, it was no longer important to find out who sent the note, because the note had been seen by Boss Du, and now the news may have spread, "Sir, I will send you back to your room, by the way, call the doctor to show you, you can no longer be angry." The

housekeeper frowned, it was false that Boss Du was critically ill, but his body had indeed begun to decline, and the doctor also said that even if he took good care of himself, Boss Du's body was a matter of the past two years.

If it weren't for this reason, Boss Du wouldn't have dragged Qu Xingyi into the water, but he didn't expect that Qu Xingyi not only wasn't trapped because of this, but even took a bite back, but it became Boss Du's trouble.

"I'm fine," Elder Du stood up strongly, squinting at the people below, "This is the era, I can't do anything to you, if it were before, you would have died a thousand times, but even if I can't do anything to you, if I find out which of you dares to betray, I won't let him have a good time."