149

Chapter 149: Official Takeover

Although he indirectly learned from Chu Xuan's mouth what happened in his previous life, in the end, Yun An still did not get a definite answer.

Fortunately, he and Chu Xuan were both reborn, no matter what happened in the previous life, regrettable things will never happen again in this life.

Thinking of this, Yun An's mood suddenly became much lighter.

"Is it time to return to the capital, or to Hong Kong City?" After Chu Xuan and Luo Yanghong left, Zhang Peng took the lead in asking.

"There are still some things in the capital, I'm afraid that the pager business needs to be handled by Brother Zhang and Brother Zhao." Yun An said.

"Then go back to the capital." Zhang Peng nodded.

"Hmm." Yun An nodded with a smile.

For him, it makes no difference whether he goes to Hong Kong City or the capital, and his purpose is to take over the Du family in Hong Kong City in a few days.

If he stayed in Hong Kong City, he would not be able to get much time to act independently.

But as long as he returns to the capital, his actions can be completely released.

Zhang Peng and Zhao Yuanfei had to deal with the pager business, and they didn't have so much time to take care of his affairs, plus the capital was originally a place they were all familiar with.

Although the time spent on the road may be more.

Shortly after returning to the capital, Yun An arrived in Hong Kong City through the portal and came to Du's house.

"I have already helped you deal with it, you can only handle it yourself, and after handing it over to you, what will become of the Du family in the future has nothing to do with me." Boss Du's face was much more tired five days ago, and it could be seen that he was really hard during this time.

"Boss Du is willing to help deal with some tricky things, it's already good, I will send the money to your account as promised." Yun An said with a smile, this was indeed in his plan, and Boss Du did exactly what he wanted.

In the end, Yun An is still not familiar enough with Hong Kong City, and some things will definitely not be handled well for him, but for Boss Du, those things that are tricky in Yun An's eyes can be done as long as Boss Du takes time.

It's just that with Boss Du's physical condition, even if he can do these things in time, it will take a lot of energy.

If it weren't for that money, Boss Du would definitely not have made a move.

Yun An took out that money, a liquid sum that Boss Du urgently needed.

The city of Hong Kong has changed.

The next day, almost everyone who had contact with the Du family knew what happened to the Du family.

Boss Du actually handed over such a big family to an outsider?

The people who had previously sworn that Boss Du would never hand over the Du family to Qu Xingyi were severely slapped in the face.

When Park Guoliang heard the news, he had just woken up and was enjoying a beautiful breakfast slowly, and when he heard the news, the breakfast in his hand fell to the ground.

"What, Boss Du really handed over the Du family to Qu Xingyi?"

"Yes, this is news from the Du family, but it is said that it was not given to Qu Xingyi for nothing, but Qu Xingyi bought the Du family for 500,000 US dollars."