188

Chapter 188: Identity Lends You

"Manager Yuan?" Suddenly receiving a call from Manager Yuan, Yun Anxin was a little surprised.

"Mr. Tan, I finally got through to your phone," Manager Yuan said quickly, hearing a familiar voice, he subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, "There are some things that you are not there, I really can't handle them."

"I've been abroad all this time, and Yun An has already told me about the previous matter, isn't he dealing with it?" Yun An said, although it was strange to say his name from his own mouth.

"This can be troublesome." Manager Yuan said in a low voice.

"Huh?" Yun An frowned, "I think with his strength, many things are not difficult to handle, right?"

Manager

Yuan heard the deep meaning in these words, and quickly spoke: "President Tan, I am not questioning General Yun's ability, but when we received the news, we also immediately held a meeting, and the final conclusion may still have to be met by President Tan."

"I have to show up?" Yun An expressed his doubts.

"Yes," Manager Yuan took a deep breath and quickly described the cause and effect of the incident, "The garment factory in J City has temporarily stopped working, but some people don't plan to let us go."

"Oh?" Hearing this, Yun An became a little interested, "Let's talk about it, why didn't you let us go?" "

The serious pollution near the garment factory in J City is the Sino-foreign joint venture electronic waste treatment plant, they don't know where to hear about us, because Tan's reputation is relatively large, perhaps to avoid trouble, they targeted us and found the head of the relevant department in J City, wanting to buy the land where Tan's branch factory is located." Manager Yuan said the cause and effect of the matter in one breath.

And when Yun An heard this, he could probably guess what Manager Yuan meant.

"This is really impossible for ordinary people to handle." Yun An said in a deep voice.

"Yes," Manager Yuan said in a low voice, and sighed again, "Now the domestic economic market is more complicated, even if Tan's reputation is great, in the face of foreign investment... The state seems to have special preferential treatment for foreign investment.

Yun An frowned: "They plan to buy our land so casually?"

"That's fine," Manager Yuan quickly explained, "The meaning of the Sino-foreign joint venture group is indeed to let us leave completely, but the relevant departments did not mean to offend our Tan, they knew about the problems encountered by our branch factory, and directly said that they were willing to provide another piece of land in another place, without any polluted land."

"Does that mean, the river is left to their disposal?" Yun An scoffed.

"In fact, if it were me, I would probably agree to their request," Yuan said, "The trouble we are encountering is river pollution, and now the relevant government departments are willing to take the initiative to move our factory, which is already a great concession."

"If I remember correctly, the Sino-foreign joint venture refers to country R, right?" Yun An said again.

"Yes, what does Mr. Tan mean?" Manager Yuan asked, the reason why he looked for Tan Nuo was to get an answer, although according to his meaning, in order to avoid trouble, it was best to choose to back down.

"It's okay, you don't have to worry about this matter," Yun An leaned on the edge of the table, different from the anxiety when he spoke, he kept a shallow smile on his face, "I'll let people deal with it, as for the J City branch factory, let's leave it hanging first."