150

Chapter 150: Makeover

The Du family has completely changed its appearance.

Looking at the fact that the signs in Hong Kong City that originally had the word "Du" written on them were all replaced with "Qu", even ordinary people in Hong Kong City could not completely change the Du family.

Ordinary people don't know the inside story, they only know that the Du family has changed people to be in charge, and at most they are curious about how such a large group enterprise changed their family names for no reason.

For some people, however, a strong sense of crisis arises.

"This is too fast."

"Yes, almost in one day, all the signboards of the Du family were replaced with the character Qu, and this Qu Xing was even more difficult to deal with than we thought."

"I said, why did Boss Du suddenly take so many actions a few days ago, I was still vigilant, who would have thought that Boss Du was actually paving the way for Qu Xingyi to take charge of the Du family."

"You guys say, Boss Du really sold the Du family?"

"If it weren't for the 500,000 US dollars, Boss Du would never bother to do these things."

"Taking money to eliminate disasters is indeed in line with Boss Du's nature."

"Isn't it now a matter of taking money to eliminate the disaster? Boss Du is the one who takes money to do things.

"So this matter is that Boss Du was pitted?"

"That's not necessarily," someone shook his head, "Maybe Boss Du originally wanted to give the Du family to Qu Xingyi for free, but Qu Xingyi took out half a million US dollars, which may be the reason why Boss Du acted strangely this time."

"How is this possible, doesn't it mean that Boss Du was still vomited blood in one breath before?"

"Who do you listen to about this kind of thing?"

"Don't you know what happened last time?"

"Last time, at most, Boss Du wanted to pit and bend one by one, but he was bent to a pit, how could Boss Du be so angry that he vomited blood?"

"But even so, when did these two get together?"

"Who knows, but it is indeed unexpected that Boss Du cleared the obstacles for Qu Xingyi in advance, if it weren't for Boss Du doing these things, Qu Xingyi would not be so easy to control the Du family."

"Now all the Du family's industries belong to Qu Xing."

"Sure enough, I still used to talking about the Du family, let me say that the Qu family always feels strange."

"Where did the Qu family come from, isn't it Qu Xingyi such a light pole commander."

"Whether it's the Du family or the Qu family, the focus now is not who is in power, but what should we do next, such a big piece of cake, do we give up so easily?"

"How is it possible, in the end, Qu Xingyi is a hairy boy, it's no problem to do some small business, let him be in charge of such a big family, and he can't be busy."

"Let's start as soon as possible, I look at Qu Xingyi's actions, I'm afraid that with the purpose of completely closing the entire Du family in a short period of time, once we make a late move, this matter will become very tricky."

"It's time to do it, or we'll be underestimated."

After the ruler of the Du family became Qu Xingyi, these people finally began to make a move, but Yun An's side knew nothing about it.