17

Chapter 17: New Business Opportunities

The pasting potion of the wizarding world is very magical, and its repair is not pasted, but "stitched" from the root, so that the restored calligraphy and painting look as if it has never been broken.

After the calligraphy and painting returned to their original positions, Yun An suddenly felt that other places were very unpleasant.

Forget it, no matter what, he can't let it stay deserted like in his previous life.

After estimating his savings and the cost of repairing the courtyard, Yun An suddenly found that even if he had just obtained a passbook with a deposit of two thousand, it was impossible to repair the entire courtyard.

What's more, he can't spend all this money on the courtyard.

After thinking about it, he simply found someone to renovate the roof tiles and simply paint the courtyard walls.

Rao is so, all the costs, including labor, added up, also cost more than two hundred yuan.

After a simple renovation of the courtyard, this year's Spring Festival has also arrived.

When Yun An went out, he obviously noticed that many people had more smiles on their faces, and the time also came to February 1980 in the Gregorian calendar.

"Long time no see."

When he saw Chu Xuan at the door of his house again, Yun An was surprised, after the initial intensive intersection, the two had not seen each other for a long time, and he had not even heard any news about Chu Xuan.

"Long time no see." Yun An smiled, he had adjusted his mentality of rebirth, coupled with the contact in the first few days, he had already regarded Chu Xuan as a friend, and now goodbye, he was more of a mentality of a friend reuniting after a long absence.

"I went to the courtyard and found that the walls and tiles of the courtyard had been turned over, and I thought you had moved over." Chu Xuan said.

"So why are you here?" Yun An wondered.

"I met an uncle, and he told me that you just go there during the day and come back here at night to rest." Chu Xuan explained.

Yun An nodded, the uncle in Chu Xuan's mouth should be Grandpa Fang, since Chu Xuan's relationship with Fang Lao has become better, he has taken care of the courtyard more diligently, according to his meaning, anyway, idle is also idle, come out to stroll around and look at the courtyard by the way.

"Since you met Grandpa Fang, you should know that I have been passing almost every day recently, and you can just wait for me there, there is no need to come over." Yun An said.

"I don't know why," Chu Xuan smiled bitterly, "I just want to meet you as soon as possible after I come back." Feeling

Chu Xuan's mood swings, Yun An couldn't help but ask, "Did something happen to you?"

"My parents are divorced." Chu Xuan did not hide this matter.

"Then you..." Yun An looked at Chu Xuan, it stands to reason that since Chu Xuan was reborn, he was already dozens of years old in his previous life, and his feelings for his parents should not be so deep.

"I tried to get them divorced, since it is not appropriate, there is no need to force them together." Chu Xuan said.

"Now that you're convinced that divorce is better for them, you don't have to think too much." Yun An had already guessed that this incident did not happen in his previous life, and Chu Xuan's mood swings were probably not because of his parents, but because of the difference between his past life and this life.