6

Chapter VI: Pasting Agents

Although the balance in the account is really not much, fortunately, there is no annoying tail in the column of the amount owed.

Yun An put the magic broom aside, closed the Taobao interface, and began to observe the courtyard.

Speaking of which, this seems to be the first time he has seriously looked at the situation of the courtyard.

The last time he came, he just took a brief look, then locked the door and left, and hasn't come back since, this time...

The weeds in the courtyard were pulled clean, the dust in the house was also cleaned, and although many places still looked dilapidated because of its disrepair, he still saw the whole courtyard anyway.

Since he had started cleaning, Yun An didn't want to stop halfway, came to the hall, and gathered the confetti and broken ceramic fragments scattered in the hall little by little.

From the words on the confetti, you can still see what they looked like before they were shredded, some are words, some are paintings, some are old, some are fresh, but no matter which one, even if he has not pieced together the confetti into a finished word or painting, he can still see that the value of these calligraphy and paintings is not low.

It may sound strange that someone shredded valuable calligraphy and paintings, but in fact, at the beginning of the ten years of turmoil, these calligraphy and paintings were an existence that many people avoided, and it is not surprising that they were shredded and discarded.

"Fortunately, grandpa didn't come back, otherwise he would be very angry when he saw this." Yun An said in a low voice.

The calligraphy and paintings that had been torn to pieces would not be worth much even if they could piece together a complete calligraphy and painting, but Yun An still did not intend to discard these calligraphy and paintings, but put them aside in categories.

Most of the things in the living room had been emptied, and the space was large enough, plus there was no one else but him, so no one would disturb his movements.

These things that were thrown on the ground were chaotic when they were shredded, but when everyone left, no one came here, so what it looked like when it was shredded is what it looks like now.

After collecting all the shredded papers, Yun An also found a few pieces in it that could be pieced together into pieces that even matched the gaps.

"Magic paste potion, you deserve it!"

Yun An squatted on the ground, still holding the piece of paper on the gap between the two in his hand, helplessly looking at the virtual box that suddenly appeared in front of him: "Is it that I give you interest to make you very unhappy?"

But obviously, this reply that looks like an intelligent system does not have a smart reply beyond the scope of work, and in the face of Yun'an's rhetorical question, it just asks according to the convention.

"Do you want to buy?"

"How much?"

"A bottle of 1000 gold coins."

Yun An looked at the number above, and then looked at the account balance on the other side, and the two words of 13 seemed to laugh at his poverty.

It's just that......

Yun An looked down at the debris on the ground.

Since these calligraphy and paintings are hung in the hall, even if they are not particularly valuable, my grandfather must like them very much, and when these calligraphy and paintings were torn apart, my grandfather may feel very uncomfortable.