94

Chapter 94: Pretending to be pitiful

"Huh, new cup?" Zhao Yuanfei looked at the cup that suddenly came out of Yun An's hand and asked curiously.

"Well," Yun An nodded, "I think I need to drink more water, it's better for my body."

"By the way, how did the supplements I ate yesterday feel, did you feel much better?" Zhao Yuanfei asked anxiously.

"Very good," Yun An said hard, not saying anything about yesterday's nosebleed, "Let you worry, I will definitely pay attention to my body in the future."

"The body must pay more attention to it," Zhao Yuanfei patted Yun An's shoulder, "It's a pity that I didn't bring too many supplements, otherwise I can still make up for you today, and I can only buy them when I return to China." Hearing

this, Yun An was really relieved.

It's okay to let him eat occasionally to make up for nosebleeds, really have to eat every day, he really can't hold on to nosebleeds every day.

"No hurry, replenishing the body is a long-term thing," Yun An said, "I'm still young, as long as I pay more attention to it, there is no problem, let's talk about the matter of replenishing the body when I return to China."

I hope that by then Zhao Yuanfei can forget about replenishing his body.

"Yes, actually, I don't know much about this," Zhao Yuanfei scratched his head, "Let me keep stewing tonics for you, I'm afraid I'll make up for you."

"Hahaha, no, I'm not a fragile porcelain doll, how can it be so easy to make up for it," Yun An said with a smile, "By the way, I plan to go to the stock exchange today to take a look, and Brother Zhao will also go with me?"

"Of course, I said when I came before, I will go wherever you go, and I will protect you." Zhao Yuanfei said immediately.

"Let's go then."

Before Yun An handed over most of the money in his hand to Gould, he only had 10,000 yuan left in his hand, and he didn't plan to put this 10,000 yuan away.

It's just that Yun An's age is not enough, and it is definitely not possible to buy and sell stocks with his own identity, so he can only borrow Zhao Yuanfei's identity.

The stock market at this time is not like later generations, only need to operate on the computer, even in 80 years even if it is country M, the penetration rate of computers is still not high, so most shareholders are still accustomed to trading on the stock exchange.

Zhao Yuanfei does not understand the stock market, so it is Yun'an who plays a leading role in this trip.

"I heard that the stock market is very risky, and people who don't understand will only lose money when they enter the stock market." Zhao Yuanfei said that he didn't understand, but he also heard it, unlike real ordinary people, who don't know anything about the stock market.

"Yes, so most of this money is still in the hands of Brother Chu." Yun An said.

"Xiao Chu won't mess around, right?" Zhao Yuanfei suddenly asked.

"Not necessarily," Yun An shook his head, "Brother Chu has always been bold, and it is not necessary that he really plays big this time."

Zhao Yuanfei frowned: "I understand Xiao Chu's personality, no one can change what he wants to do, and Zhang Peng and Yang Hong will also mess around with him."

"Brother Zhao don't worry, I believe Brother Chu knows what he is doing, even if he messes around, he won't mess around casually." Yun An said.

"It's better to be like this, Xiao Chu's temper, alas, even if I am in R country, I can't help it." Zhao Yuanfei shook his head.