124

Chapter 124: Seeing Righteous and Courageous Deeds

Police station.

"Found it?"

"No, we looked nearby, and we didn't find the person who 'saw the righteousness' at all."

"What do the people sitting inside say?"

"They said that the other party used the knife first, they just shot back, which is a legitimate defense."

"Fart is a legitimate defense, carries a knife with him, and says that there is no problem, continue to look for the person who 'sees righteousness and courage', these people cannot be easily let go."

"But they were making trouble, and they said they were going to sue us."

"Let them sue, I don't believe that there is nothing wrong with the people with knives, no matter what, find a way to investigate the identities of these people."

"Yes."

"Boss, boss, there are people from above." Someone rushed in.

"Top? It won't be to fish for people, right? What a hassle. The policeman, known as the boss, frowned.

"No, it is said that it is the person who manages the smuggling bureau, and the person we arrested seems to be smuggling antiques." The man said, his eyes shining.

"Really fake?"

"Really, really, boss, if this case is really finalized, there will definitely be a reward in our bureau."

"What kind of reward do you want, if you can really finalize the case, this time to arrest people will not be a loss, go, take a look!"

Outside the door, the personnel in charge of the smuggling bureau waited there.

"Hello hello, first meeting."

"This is our work card, we want to meet the people you arrested today, okay?"

"Of course, they are inside, please come in."

Boss Wang sat in the interrogation room with a frown, he never thought that he would be planted in the hands of a stranger, he didn't even know what the identity of the other party was.

Just then, the door to the interrogation room opened.

"I ask to find a lawyer, and I have the right not to answer any of your questions until the lawyer comes." Boss Wang said directly.

"It seems that Boss Wang still knows the law quite well," the person in charge of the smuggling bureau walked in and looked at the other party with a smile, "I think Boss Wang should know me." Boss

Wang squinted his eyes and gritted his teeth: "I don't know."

"Really don't know?" The other party laughed.

"I don't know." Boss Wang still had a feeling of gritting his teeth.

"Then I'll introduce myself, my surname is Yan, my name is Yan Mi'an, and I am the person who manages the smuggling bureau, so Boss Wang should know me, right?" Yan Mian asked with a smile.

"I don't know anyone with the surname Yan, and I don't understand what you're talking about." Boss Wang said coldly, he didn't expect to recruit someone to manage the smuggling bureau, could it be that the person who managed the smuggling bureau before was the one who managed the smuggling bureau?

"Really know?" Yan Mian raised his eyebrows.

"I really don't know you," Boss Wang made a straight face, "I tell you, it's also illegal to arrest someone casually, besides, it's that person's knife that moves first, my people are just legitimate defense, why do you only arrest us, not that person?"