93

Chapter 93: One System

"Ryan, the stock market of country R has begun to rise, and the stock market of country M is probably going to rise." Gould's first words after he contacted Yun An again were this.

Yun An was silent on the other end of the phone for a moment, and then asked for a while: "What does Mr. Gould think about the stock market today?"

"The stock market today?" Gould wondered, "What do you mean?"

"The simplest question, is Mr. Gould bullish or bearish on the stock market today?" Yun An didn't ask too complicated questions.

"Of course it's up!" Gould firmly said, "The sharp rise in the stock market of country R will certainly stimulate the stock market of country M, and the stock market of country M will undoubtedly rise in the future."

"Mr. Gould thinks so, and I'm sure everyone else thinks the same, right?" Yun An asked with a smile.

Hearing this, Gould on the other side of the phone sank his face, although he was decadent, it did not mean that he did not have a temper: "Are you mocking me?

"Of course not," Yun An said with a smile, "I have always respected Mr. Gould, but this time, I hope that Mr. Gould will seriously consider the reasons for the stock market turmoil, and I believe that with Mr. Gould's cleverness, he will be able to figure it out."

After all, the relationship between the two is not so good, and Yun An can only stop at the point.

Replaced by Chu Xuan.

Yun An smiled helplessly, but he didn't expect that the first person who came to mind at this time was Chu Xuan.

However, if it was Chu Xuan, he would definitely not make such a mistake.

"You mean, this stock market volatility is artificial?" Gould wasn't an idiot after all, and when Yun An said this, he immediately understood what he meant.

"There is no stock market turmoil that is not man-made," Yun An said seriously, "Mr. Gould has played with stocks for so long, and even lost his old capital, don't you understand... Wall Street routines?

"Wall Street," Gould sank his face, "Sure enough, those bastards are doing something!"

"I'm just guessing," Yun An said with a smile, "There is no evidence in hand, Mr. Gould don't take it seriously."

"Are you still afraid that I won't be able to say it?" Gould scoffed, "Since I have promised to help you do things, I will never betray you, and I still have the sincerity of doing business." "It's

not that I don't believe Mr. Gould," Yun An still laughed, "It's just that I really don't have any evidence in my hand." Wall

Street is meticulous, and if he and Chu Xuan, two non-Americans, can get news so easily, then there is probably no secret in country M.

The two people's understanding of today's stock market comes mainly from their memories of the past, and these memories do not prove their claims.

As for why no one doubted what the two said, Zhang Peng and the others on Chu Xuan's side did not know much about the affairs of country M, and he could naturally easily fool the past.

On Gould's side, Noah Lane's identity is too mysterious, and Gould has nowhere to question it even if he wants to.

Yun An's words silenced Gould for a long time.

"What should I do next?" Gould asked, as he began to reflect on whether he was right or wrong to put his entire net worth on the stock market.

"Wait, it's not time yet." Yun An said.