190

Chapter 190: Change from the Heart

It seems that overnight, all the e-waste treatment plants in the country disappeared.

Once again, many people living in e-waste treatment plants feel the refreshing air.

But then came not praise, but flag-raising protests.

The disappearance of these garbage plants brought refreshing air, but it also left many people out of work and lost a well-paid job.

These Sino-foreign joint ventures are not considered state-owned enterprises and do not have corresponding guarantees, but many of them are proud to enter Sino-foreign joint ventures for nothing else, but for the high salary.

Now that they have lost their high wages, and they have received news that the government has stepped forward to drive them away, there are old and young people in their families, and they are desperate, and this group of workers and their families suddenly broke out.

A high-rise conference room somewhere.

"Hua Guo is really lively, everyone is very enthusiastic." Someone said this in a broken Chinese, opening the window to look at the crowd in the distance, but with a smug smile on their faces.

"Without us, they think they can do something, to protect the environment and not make money, it's a bunch of idiots." The other also spoke in a broken Chinese.

"I heard that the government of Hua Guo has a high prestige, so this matter will not be suppressed, right?" There is a crappy Chinese.

"No, no," someone replied in a standard Chinese, "although the prestige of the Chinese government is very high, this kind of thing is not something they can solve, and people who are poor cannot do anything."

"That's good."

On the other side, the Government Building Office.

"How's it going, have the documents arrived?" Someone anxiously walks around the office.

"Not yet."

"If it goes on like this, those people outside will really make trouble."

"But the documents never arrived, what can we say when we go out?"

"No matter what you say, you must first calm people down, I see that their emotions are getting more and more excited."

"You say, is there anyone doing ghosts in the middle of this?"

"Whether or not anyone is ghosting, the factories that deal with e-waste are indeed closed, the documents have not arrived, and we can't give these workers an explanation."

"Why haven't the documents arrived yet, but they can arrive today."

"Otherwise, go out and talk to everyone first, we all know about this anyway."

"No, if we go out first and say, what if the documents can't come down, if we make a big mess, we won't be able to eat and go, and these people won't let us go."

"So what to do now, can't just wait here!"

"I'll go, in short, I can't continue to make such a fuss, I want to find a way to delay time and calm their emotions, you guys wait here, as soon as the fax arrives, take it out immediately."

"What if those people make trouble with you?"

"It's okay, there must always be someone to resist, their emotions are unstable, and it won't be long before it goes on like this, I go out and press, so that I can last longer."