174

Chapter 174: Talk about business

Reappearing like Noah Lane, Yun An walked out of the room, stood at the circular corridor, and looked down.

"Put things in the kitchen, someone will take care of it."

"Oh." Louis threw his things into the kitchen and muttered as he went, "What a babysitter, excessive."

After

instructing Louis, Yun An looked at Chu Xuan again: "Mr. Chu, why did you come out too?"

"Come out and take a look when you hear the voice," Chu Xuan smiled, "But it just so happens that there is something that may ask you for help."

"Please let me help?" Yun An was surprised.

"Yes," Chu Xuan nodded, "I just talked to my friend, and this time I may really need Mr. Lane's help."

"Just now?" Yun An asked rhetorically.

Chu Xuan nodded: "I just talked to my friends in China on the phone, and I have a consensus on the crisis in country M, if Mr. Lane is willing to help, this matter may not be difficult to solve."

Yun An looked at Chu Xuan dumbfounded.

I don't know that the two of us have just been on the phone, I really want to believe your evil.

This ability to write serious nonsense is really good.

But Chu Xuan said so, and he was happy to help.

"I wonder what Mr. Chu needs my help with?" Yun An asked.

"Why don't we go to the living room and talk?" Chu Xuan raised his hand to signal.

"Okay, Mr. Chu, please, the Lord is at your disposal." Yun An also stretched out his hand.

"Thank you, then I'm welcome." Chu Xuan nodded and took the lead in going downstairs.

At this time, Zhang Peng and a few others also walked out of the room.

"Xiao Chu, is there something wrong?" Zhang Peng asked.

"Business matters may need Mr. Lane's favor, let's talk, if you are bored, you can go for a walk." Chu Xuan said.

"Need our help?" Zhang Peng asked again.

"No need, I'll tell you later, but make it clear to Mr. Lane first, if it's okay, then implement it." Chu Xuan explained.

"Okay, then we'll go out for a walk." Zhang Peng nodded and greeted Zhao Yuanfei and Luo Yanghong.

Yun An turned around and saw Louis standing at the kitchen door: "You go for a walk with them, by the way, think about what you want to do next, if you still follow me, I will find you something to do, if you don't follow me, we don't owe each other, I don't restrict your freedom, you can feel free."

Louis looked at him: "If I follow you, can I learn martial arts with you?" Your kung fu is great.

"Negotiate terms with me?" Yun An raised his eyebrows.

"No, I really want to learn kung fu from you, if you are willing to teach me, I can do it for you for ten years." Louis said seriously, when he was buying vegetables before, he seriously thought about it, if he didn't have the ability, it would be difficult to get ahead on the side of country M, instead of being beaten again and again, it was better to learn kung fu and become someone who beat others.

"You help me do things, I don't pay you a salary, why should I teach you kung fu?" Yun An hugged his arm and said, "To be honest, you are of no use to me, like you, even if I go to the road, I can pick up a lot, why are you?"