180

Chapter 180: Stalking

As soon as Yun An walked to the door, he saw that 1314 was knocking on Chu Xuan's door seriously.

He opened his mouth and was about to say something, but saw Chu Xuan's door open, and Chu Xuan's figure also appeared at the door.

Since the figure of 1314 was too easy to be overlooked, Chu Xuan swept around the door with a level gaze, and after not finding anyone, he swept to Yun'an's side.

"Mr. Lane?" Chu Xuan was puzzled.

Yun An helplessly raised his forehead, but his gaze towards Chu Xuan's side fell below.

Chu Xuan lowered his head, but saw the child standing on the ground.

"Where did the kid come from?"

As soon as his words fell, 1314 hugged Chu Xuan's thigh, and suddenly cried loudly: "Wow, I'm so pitiful..."

"This is... What's wrong? Chu Xuan was suddenly shocked, it was the first time he was held by such a young child.

Yun An was helpless, he should be glad that 1314 spoke English, otherwise he would really show his stuffing in minutes.

"Come back." Yun An shouted, hoping that 1314 would come back by himself.

"I don't... Mommy doesn't want me anymore, Daddy doesn't want me either, why am I so pitiful," 1314 hugged Chu Xuan's thighs tightly, raised his head and looked at Chu Xuan pitifully, "Uncle, are you okay to take me in?" Chu

Xuan was still in shock, but his shock at this moment was not in the sudden appearance of the child, but in the identity of the child.

"You mean you're Ryan's son?" Chu Xuan asked, and couldn't help but look at Lane as he spoke.

He had suspected that Lane was Yun An before, but now he told him that Lane had a child, so it was absolutely impossible for Lane to be Yun An.

"Huh?" 1314 expressed his surprise.

Yun An smiled and stepped forward to hug 1314, who had been holding Chu Xuan's thigh: "How is it, are you still making trouble?"

1314 frowned: "How so?"

"Because you're stupid, so stupid, and I don't know who gave birth to it," Yun An poked his face with a smile, looked at Chu Xuan again, and continued with 1314's words, "Sorry, he is indeed my son, but he has been living with his mother before, and his mother sent him to me during this time, and may have to stay with me for a few days."

"So that's the case," Chu Xuan nodded in shock, "I didn't expect Mr. Lane to have such an old son at such a young age.

Saying this, he felt that his previous guess was even more undeserved, and it was even more inappropriate to disturb Yun An's rest for that guess.

"I was young and vigorous," Yun An chuckled, "I disturbed you, I didn't expect him to suddenly run out just now, so I will take him back to the room."

Chu Xuan nodded, and suddenly remembered something: "Mr. Lane's son is very cute, but how did you say you don't want him just now?"

"Because this is a stupid son," Yun An laughed, raising his eyebrows and looking at 1314, "What do you say?"

"Hmph!" 1314 snorted in dissatisfaction while holding his arms.

"Now satisfied?" Yun An raised his eyebrows again.

"Bad guys, bad guys, bad guys, bad guys," 1314 said angrily, he also wanted to expose Yun An's identity in front of Chu Xuan, but he didn't expect to dig a hole for himself, looking at Yun An's smug smile, his dissatisfaction in his heart was even stronger, so he turned back sharply and opened his hand towards Chu Xuan, "o(≧▽≦)o Hug~"