14

Chapter 14: Sold at a High Price

After leaving Wei Dahai's booth, Chu Xuan did not continue to wander, but looked back at Meng Zhensheng's shop and walked.

"Enough?" Although he knew that Chu Xuan would definitely not make uncertain transactions, Yun An still asked.

"Enough," Chu Xuan nodded, "I once heard Boss Meng mention this Wei Dahai, although he is treacherous and cunning, but eighty percent of the things in his hands are really good things, this thing he himself is not sure, so the price is estimated to be no more than ten yuan when he receives it, and it should be collected recently, I used fifty yuan to buy this thing, for him has already earned."

"This Wei boss is also a personality." Yun An squinted.

"Yes, change to someone else, this kind of uncertain thing will definitely be cleaned, and then take a good look again, but he is not, as long as he has more than 50% of the false judgment of something in his heart, he will immediately find a way to sell it, so he has almost never lost money in business." Chu Xuan said seriously, and his evaluation of Wei Dahai was not low.

"Very bold." Yun An said.

"This is also the reason why he is cunning, but he can attract guests, because he can really pick up leaks in his hands." Chu Xuan explained, not hesitating to give Yun An the experience of these curios.

"So that's the case," Yun An nodded, no wonder Chu Xuan dared to squat down to pick something when he knew the existence of Wei Dahai, "Maybe this Boss Wei and Boss Meng are really friends."

"Maybe, but what is the relationship between them, outsiders like us will not be clear," Chu Xuan said with a smile, "By the way, what do you do with those marbles?"

Yun An put his hands in his pockets, touched the rounded marbles in his pockets, and said expressionlessly: "Give you a step to pay for it."

Chu Xuan was stunned, but soon smiled, and quickly rubbed Yun'an's hair: "It seems that we really have a soul."

"Is it for sale?"

"Yes."

"After successful sale, the Taobao owner No. 00001 gets 10,000 gold coins, is it all used to pay off the arrears?"

"Nope."

Yun An rejected a suggestion to pay off the arrears.

He paid off the more than 2,000 gold coins in the arrears, and he didn't plan to move the big head of 100 billion.

When the sale was confirmed before, the marbles in Yun An's pocket disappeared, and just a few small beads were worth 10,000 gold coins, but I don't know what those small beads were made of, and they could be sold at this price in the True Cultivation World.

Yes, the reason why Yun An chose these few small beads was because the purchase information of the True Cultivation World was suddenly singled out.

As for giving Chu Xuan a step to pay money, it was just a matter of following the trend.

When the two arrived at Meng Zhensheng's shop, Zhang Peng and the three were also inside, and when they saw the two coming, the people inside were a little surprised.

"So soon?" Zhang Peng asked suspiciously.

"Good luck, just happened to come across the right gadget," Chu Xuan took out the things and handed them to Meng Zhensheng, "Trouble Boss Meng to help wash it."

Meng Zhensheng took the thing, looked at it seriously, and frowned in the next second: "It looks like a modern imitation."

Chu Xuan nodded: "Trouble you."