113

Chapter 113: Behind the Back

The matter of inviting Manager Yuan to dinner was something that Yun An had thought about for a long time, because of Yun An's own reasons, he was bound to not be able to spend too much energy on Tan's, so there must be a special person in charge on Tan's side.

For Yun An, inviting guests to dinner, including raising Manager Yuan's salary, are just trivial matters, and the important thing is whether this person can be used.

"Mr. Tan, I never thought I would have such a day," Manager Yuan said seriously, "All this was given to me by Mr. Tan."

"You deserve all of this," Yun An said, "Do you know why I gave you a raise?"

Manager

Yuan subconsciously looked at him: "President Tan...?"

"Because you can take on this responsibility, I can't allocate much energy on Tan's side, your existence is crucial, and you are the pillar of Tan's." Yun An said seriously, For real talents, he will definitely give trust.

"Mr. Tan, this is absolutely unspeakable." Manager Yuan said quickly.

"No, I like that you take what I said to heart," Yun An said seriously, "If one day in the future, you don't want to do it, I hope you think about what I said."

Hearing Yun An's words, Manager Yuan suddenly realized: "I understand, Mr. Tan, don't worry, I will never leave the factory, and I will definitely die with the Tan family."

Yun An was helpless, knowing that Manager Yuan could not turn a corner at this time, and did not force it, but just smiled: "You will know these things later, today's meal is a reward for your hard work in this period."

"Thank you Mr. Tan." Manager Yuan thanked him earnestly again.

Yun An didn't pick any high-end hotels, but just found a small hotel near the garment factory.

But in this era, there are no high-end big hotels.

"Hey, Mr. Tan, is that one...?" Manager Yuan suddenly spoke out in surprise.

Yun An looked in the direction pointed by Manager Yuan, and subconsciously helplessly raised his forehead when he saw someone.

Say what about the rest, how did you come out and hang out!!!

Sometimes fate is really unspeakable, and people who can't meet will never meet, but some people can meet wherever they go.

This time, it was Chu Xuan who was first discovered by Yun'an's side.

Over there, Chu Xuan was chatting with someone, probably because of the angle of sight, and he didn't notice the two people here for a while.

"Isn't this the little Chu president?" Yun An said calmly, and the hand on the forehead slowly lowered, pretending that nothing had happened.

"Yes," Manager Yuan, "do we need to say hello?"

"No need, he doesn't look like he's idle and boring, and do you look like I'm an idle person?" Yun An asked rhetorically.

With Tannuo's personality, does it seem like he will take the initiative to say hello when he meets an acquaintance?!!!

It's not that he doesn't want to meet Chu Xuan!

"Yes, yes, yes," Manager Yuan nodded hurriedly, very cheerful, "Mr. Tan has a lot of time, besides, he is a junior, how can you take the initiative to say hello." Hearing

this, Yun An couldn't help but glance at him.

In other words, why didn't he see that Manager Yuan was such a character who could shoot horses at the beginning?