47

Chapter Forty-Seven: Dispersed Unhappily

Chu Xuan's father's status is not low, although this is a second marriage, but the wedding is also very grand, Chu Xuan, as the only son of Chu's father, naturally wants to participate in the wedding.

On the wedding day of Chu's father, Yun An came to the Chu family with Chu Xuan.

"Chu Xuan, you're here." A man about the same age as Chu Xuan walked over.

"Well, on such occasions, I can't not come." Chu Xuan said in a low voice.

"It's their business after all, you..." the other said, as if trying to comfort him.

"I know," Chu Xuan said casually, looking at Yun An and pointing to the man, "My friend, Wu Cheng." "Hello

, I'm Yun'an, Brother Chu's friend." Yun An took the initiative to introduce himself.

"Chu Xuan's friend, new friend?" Wu Cheng said in surprise, and looked at Chu Xuan suspiciously, "Haven't you been with Brother Zhang and them lately?"

"Hmm." Chu Xuan casually agreed, and did not answer Wu Cheng's doubts well.

Wu Cheng's brows furrowed even tighter: "I know that you have been in a bad mood recently, but the two of us have grown up together since childhood, why is there a gap suddenly now?" "Sorry

." Chu Xuan apologized.

Wu Cheng sighed: "It's mine, I shouldn't tell you this at this time, Uncle Chu's affairs, you don't care too much, don't make yourself sad because of their affairs."

"I understand." Chu Xuan's speech was still very simple.

"Then you go and get busy with yours first, the things inside may still need you to be busy," Wu Cheng said, and then glanced at Yun An, who was standing next to Chu Xuan, "This... Need my help?

"No thanks, he's with me." Chu Xuan said.

"It's okay, it's your friend after all." Wu Cheng nodded and turned sideways to make way into the house.

Chu Xuan nodded slightly, turned his head sideways to look at Yun An: "Let's go in." "Good

." Yun An nodded.

Today is Chu's father's big day, and the people who came were not only the man's relatives, but also the woman's relatives, but almost all of them fell on him after Chu Xuan entered the door.

As a bystander, Yun An could feel these people's temptation to Chu Xuan.

"Ah Xuan, come here." The old man sitting directly in front spoke up.

Hearing this, Chu Xuan paused in place for a while, and then slowly called, "Grandpa."

"You," the old man shook his head helplessly and beckoned to Chu Xuan, "Come and chat with grandpa." Chu

Xuan frowned slightly, and looked at Yun An for a while: "You sit next to you for a while." "Good

." Yun An nodded and found a seat in the room.

As soon as he sat down, someone next to him came up and chatted with him in a low voice, just asking something about his identity.

Yun An only said that he was still a sophomore in high school, and he had known Chu Xuan for a short time, and this time it was a coincidence that he would come over to attend the wedding, and as for more information, he only vaguely revealed it.

The other party was obviously a talkative person, seeing that Yun An didn't talk much, he only thought he was shy and talked about the situation of the Chu family.